Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
Not sure where to post this so I will post here. When I am not sure where to post something, who do I ask?

In the past few years every time I would ask the Good Lord, should I get another gun, the answer was no. At one time in my life I carried a gun, but don't currently have one. Well now, for the past month or so when I ask "should I get a gun' the answer is always yes. Since I heard that yes, NOW I am REALLY getting concerned about future events. In the past I have had many times when I should have been injured and the Good Lord has always taken care of me. 3 of those times, I had guns pointed at me and the Good Lord was there each time.

Since I heard the big YES, I am asking myself if I need firearms re-training. In the training I had years ago, it was "shoot to kill or don't shoot at all". Thankfully I had a clerical position, so I never had to use my gun. As the years have passed, I am different and don't know if I could actually shoot another Human Being. I would like someone to tell me I'm being paranoid. Undecided

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by Cassandra - 05-22-2015, 11:58 AM