Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/9/15 Rockets are Busy; we're being Notified about LEO in April
"Joe" may be a famous person, a literal name....like our embarassment-of-a Vice President. Afterall, in this run "loose" is with "Joe." Uh huh.....time to look at the context of "joe" in the runs? I think so.

PS....."adult chuckle license" is with "joe" in the bot run 4/8, just before this one which makes me believe my hunch on "joe" was right. Did you know that our V.P. has done inappropriate, "adult" flavor things multiple times? Groping the shoulders of a wife of a man being introduced by ceremony into the admin. recently, and on the tarmac beside one of our Benghazi heroes in his flag-draped casket, our VP actually said something like this, to his father..."I don't normally talk like this, but your son had balls the size of a pool cue" or whatever it's called! That's not all.....I would have to find the other examples online.

Editing one last example here....4/4 bot run, in Group 3 are among other words "joe, adult, conversation" and all jumbled, as if they don't all go together. Uh huh....grin~

(04-10-2015, 02:01 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Master and pools were next to each other both today and yesterday, just in reverse order.

Ok!  I am tired of seeing JOE everyday.  He is like the piece of gum that stuck to your shoe which is now sticking to everything.
So what am I missing.
Joe=
Coffee
GI JOE
Your average Joe
Joe in Technology ( of course there is one in technology, whenever I am stumped I find a connection to tech.)
Tech Joe-(Dictionary.com)
  jargon, security
  A computer account whose user name and password are the same. Joes are considered harmful, as are any passwords which are easy to guess.
I think Joe has meant a few different things recently but geesh, he is an everyday occurrence right now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4/9/15 Rockets are Busy; we're being Notified about LEO in April - by Nanny - 04-10-2015, 01:47 PM