Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DF_01 Sherriann Oct/Nov 2nd Wave of Ebola CLOSED
Rainbow 
(10-06-2014, 01:46 AM)Alexander Wrote: Major disease and vaccine problem:

Around 2009, I found myself visiting a city – it seemed to be in the PNW – Portland? Seattle? I do not know for sure. The city was in ruins from what I surmised had been a series of major earthquakes, etc. People were scavenging for food, water, etc. Looked like a Hollywood apocalyptic disaster movie set. In one sequence I had an on the ground remote viewing experience with a group of people who were dressed as if homeless and without possessions rummaging through the ruins of what had been a public water treatment plant looking for bottles of drinkable water.  At the end of the experience, my attention was drawn to written and telepathically conveyed warnings about a vaccine that was somehow accidentally (or carelessly?) formulated incorrectly and had actually been a major contributor to mass deaths.  Most of the city population was gone, by the way.  Not as a conspiracy thing, just that it had been formulated incorrectly however that had occurred. Later I wondered if the whole global flu pandemic and vaccine scare was just a test run for something more in the future.

-Alexander
Alexander- In Olympia WA, there is a public water hole off 4th st. It is a spout that runs constantly from an underground aquifer of good clean drinking water from an artesian well.. I often go there to fill up 5 gal jugs.
Downtown Olympia imitates parts of Portland with college kids, hippie types, government yuppies etc, and - yes- homeless folks young and old that hang around the water park. This park is virtually a cleaned up municipal larking lot surrounded by buildings. Hard to find if one doesn't know it is there as it blends in seamlessly with the surroundings. EERIE that your vision/dream matches this place literally.

Messages In This Thread
Major disease and vaccine problem? - by Alexander - 10-06-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: DF_01 Sherriann Oct/Nov 2nd Wave of Ebola - by *AD - 10-20-2014, 08:33 PM