Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DF_01 Sherriann Oct/Nov 2nd Wave of Ebola CLOSED
Rainbow 
(10-04-2014, 07:24 PM)Sherriann Wrote: A second round of Ebola will appear in Canada and/or USA near the middle of October to the middle of November 2014 (indications are October 30), arriving at Toronto and /or Chicago airports; maybe Minneapolis. All hospitals and other care facilities, schools, medical clinics, day cares, etc. will be placed on high alert in southern Michigan and northern IN, OH, PA, the western arm of NY State and the area between Lake Erie and Lake Ontario extending down from Toronto.

I've had this prediction sitting on ice for a few weeks now and it just won't go away. I keep seeing October 30 and news items mentioning October re: Ebola. The October 4 DreamBot and the father and daughter being removed from a plane in Newark, PA by men in HAZMAT suits pretty much puts the icing on the cake. Add to that the speculation that ISIS may use Ebola as a weapon and a recent dream (September 23, 2014) submitted to the NDC DreamBase on October 4, 2014:
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...2_Pandemic (Aixia)

October 4 Dreambot: multiple attempt involving fever; impression beginning; blood perfect.
Also remembering all the DreamBot indicators for the September 29 Dallas, TX Ebola event.

It began here with the intention on August 29, 2014, “Where will the chaos from Dean's dream occur?”
This was not what I expected! I was given a map of the United States and southern Canada and the area beneath the Great Lakes was covered in tiny red dots (no big dots) so according to that, the Dallas meme isn't necessarily only a specific city event but includes rural areas. To be more location specific, I was looking at southern Michigan and northern IN, OH, PA, the western arm of NY State and the area between Lake Erie and Lake Ontario extending down from Toronto. There are cities/towns called Dallas in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

This is a part of another of Dean's dreams:
I felt people were stressed and worried about the future. There was some aspect of economics to the mayhem, I saw a boarded up large business, and the only verbal thing I heard was "discounts or discounted" so maybe a crash economically with deflation, I had the sense of a [i]large number of unemployed[/i] because a lot of people seemed to be [i]trudging around rather aimlessly[/i] maybe newly homeless, that said I think there was more to this mayhem than just an economic crash, everyone was armed for what appeared to be a serious conflict and it appeared civilians were being trained by police and military, I suppose only a war on our shores an invasion or suspected invasion would cause that or God forbid a Civil War.

Comment Posted August 23, 2014 (Chris)
MTB successfully returned to his plane/IED dream and received some interesting symbols. For one, X-ray 30: could be a date (X=10=October and 30 = Oct 30, 2014). MTB wrote: Since x-ray 30 was repeated twice, it could mean two attacks in different locations.

Comment Posted August 27, 2014 (Rebecca)
The first time I read the "xray 30 xray 30" I had a feeling it wasn't a time but something else. Then today I was reading this thread and saw what MTB Forums posted about this. I got the sense of it being a mayday or code or something like that. Kind of like a distress signal in code.

Comment Posted August 28, 2014 (MTB)
Based on the dream data, the first search I put in was "Biohazard level 4 PVC". One of the early hits is http://www.utdallas.edu/safety/manuals/d...anual.pdf, mentioning the use of PVC gloves (latex gloves can cause allergies). This was not what I expected from the search. I didn't put in Dallas but UT Dallas was a pretty high hit. I sure hope it’s meaningless as a hit, since there's only 1 biohazard level 4 virus making big news.

September 6, 2014 my sister, who is an RN, tells me of the preparations/training going on in hospitals and clinics in the Toronto, Ottawa area for when Ebola makes its appearance and they suspect the end of October. According to her, there is no IF. It’s a WHEN.

Dream Posted September 10, 2014 (Rae)
There was a pile of newspapers or flyers on the back and I picked one up to glance through, I had just opened it and saw a header/headline at the top of a double column article that said “Where Turkeys Come to Die” but before I could read further the man handed me the log book.  He had written a date on the page that today was  (nine, one, one, one) written as  “9 - 1 - 1 - 1”.  

Dream Posted September 10, 2014 (suzanne) http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...rdous_Sudstime will kill

Sherriann
congrats!
Gives a whole new perspective on those Zombie War III Apocalypse without Brad Pitt at the helm. Articles to support those preps the police/military conducted earlier this year with the public volunteering to be the zombies....
"Marines, police prep for mock zombie invasion"
"This is a very real exercise, this is not some type of big costume party,"
http://www.9news.com/story/news/local/9n...3/1823750/

hmmmmm.This may become or has the potential to be more than a civil war.
Okay Eagle 1
this is really something P2ers need to focus on. Reverse this potential...! Exclamation

Messages In This Thread
RE: DF_01 Sherriann Oct/Nov 2nd Wave of Ebola - by *AD - 10-04-2014, 11:55 PM
Major disease and vaccine problem? - by Alexander - 10-06-2014, 01:46 AM