Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DF_01 Sherriann Oct/Nov 2nd Wave of Ebola CLOSED
Sherriann, both brilliant and shocking, but really it now seems so obvious once you've laid it all out. I could only add supporting evidence
which, unfortunately, seems to firm up your analysis. The analysis fits the Modus operandi, the data supports the analysis, exterior data
lends support. The analysis firms up with increasing support.

David Camerons' recently called for the use of state power to prohibit discussion of conspiracy, calling it an act of terrorism.

This is an open attempt to prohibit free speech under threat of state sponsored terror. Whether or not David Cameron comprehends how stupid this act was, well it almost doesn't matter, because it's almost a sure bet this bunker mentality will be swallowed up and regurgitated by others in the UK, as well as here in the US, and then parroted by the stooge propagandists in the MSN. Doublespeak is old hat fascist trickery. A criminal will always accuse the target of the very things they are responsible for. Any detective would recognize that statement as red flag marker to prime suspect as a result.

I'm not saying David Cameron is part of a conspiracy to spread Ebola, but does it matter, because once you've resorted to this form of governance then the enemy has won. It's idiotic in a nut shell. I'm sure he feels embattled, but he's a politician so that's nothing new, and this then can only work against him. It makes me wonder who's advising these people.

So what you have here is a politician not fulling his duty to public service by demanding answers and accountability from the people he is himself charged with overseeing, and then fulfilling that duty by explaining to the public, which is what his job is supposed to be all about, the reasons and explanations for failures. Instead, what we are seeing is an open attack upon any who question why he isn't doing so, and see in that failure a vested interest. So now when a person now says there a vested interest, they can then label them a terrorist instead of person with valid questions, and if that doesn't do more to make himself look like an active participant in a conspiracy then I don't what else would.

Double speak only works when you have an unarmed population and a media which is a de facto agent of propaganda. Which is what we do have as it seems it takes a little old man sitting at a keyboard to ask simple questions, rather than a stooge reporter making six figures who talks to the nation. Preparations for mass death in the form of huge numbers of stockpiled coffins are widely available across the net, and of course the Fema Camps. Maybe these idiots reporting the news think they, their own family, and their friends are all immune to weaponized plague? Maybe they have no sense of patriotic duty or humanity left in themselves.

So I don't see any physical evidence contrary to the prediction. Nor do the actions of world leaders like David Cameron do anything to weaken the
hypothesis, quite the reverse actually. Evidently all of our existing dream data is beginning to align with the prediction.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DF_01 Sherriann Oct/Nov 2nd Wave of Ebola - by Balsa - 10-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Major disease and vaccine problem? - by Alexander - 10-06-2014, 01:46 AM