Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DF_01 Sherriann Oct/Nov 2nd Wave of Ebola CLOSED
(10-06-2014, 01:46 AM)Alexander Wrote: Major disease and vaccine problem:

Around 2009, I found myself visiting a city – it seemed to be in the PNW – Portland? Seattle? I do not know for sure. The city was in ruins from what I surmised had been a series of major earthquakes, etc. People were scavenging for food, water, etc. Looked like a Hollywood apocalyptic disaster movie set. In one sequence I had an on the ground remote viewing experience with a group of people who were dressed as if homeless and without possessions rummaging through the ruins of what had been a public water treatment plant looking for bottles of drinkable water.  At the end of the experience, my attention was drawn to written and telepathically conveyed warnings about a vaccine that was somehow accidentally (or carelessly?) formulated incorrectly and had actually been a major contributor to mass deaths.  Most of the city population was gone, by the way.  Not as a conspiracy thing, just that it had been formulated incorrectly however that had occurred. Later I wondered if the whole global flu pandemic and vaccine scare was just a test run for something more in the future.

-Alexander

That's very interesting because this is about the same time the Webbots of Clif High began talking about dangerous vaccines. Next thing you know every where you look are signs about getting vaccinated for the flu.

Messages In This Thread
Major disease and vaccine problem? - by Alexander - 10-06-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: DF_01 Sherriann Oct/Nov 2nd Wave of Ebola - by Balsa - 10-07-2014, 03:57 AM