Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DF_01 Sherriann Oct/Nov 2nd Wave of Ebola CLOSED

[quote='Alexander' pid='951' dateline='1413152571']
Global Disease/s Pandemic/s as a "Temporal Marker" for something more...?

Alexander, thank you! Very glad you posted this.

Yes, it very well may be. The Pandemic could be an omen on steroids, sorta thing. I say this because personally I do believe in omens.

*If* Ed Dames of remote viewing fame is right, even partially-right, it is. He said a year ago that they've finally made great accomplishment in timing of events. Doesn't mean timing is perfected, but he said that "close to" (a relative term of course, so how close is "close?) each other will be four major events.

I hope I remember these correctly.....they are a major pandemic would finally hit earth, North Korea would nuke on the peninsula there, and that because of whatever way the USA will retaliate, in response to our retaliation, another Pearl harbor will happen. He said that a small nuke will be delivered on NK submarine, and that RV'ers have even drawn the little delivery device used, from sub to Pearl harbor. (said that at first they thought they were seeing a landmine.)

Sorry for my dang runon sentences, at times. Third, he said a comet or asteroid will plunge into one of our oceans, I think it was and when Noory asked him if it was so, he said yes he thinks it will be "Wormwood" that bible speaks of in Book of Revelations.

Fourth? dangme, was probably a powerful solar flare even if not yet the killshot, yet am doubting myself....one other event...thinking...well, very sorry but maybe I'll be able to reread his list somewhere, or someone that remembers will post it.

Messages In This Thread
Major disease and vaccine problem? - by Alexander - 10-06-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: DF_01 Sherriann Oct/Nov 2nd Wave of Ebola - by Nanny - 10-12-2014, 06:12 PM