Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DF_Eagle1-01 -- Oct 2014 -- Food production suffers as a result of drought
(10-07-2014, 10:02 PM)New Nanny Wrote: I forgot about Haarp and it's weather-modification abilities.
No doubt, there's multiple reasons for it being so desperate in that state.

(10-05-2014, 10:35 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: All  most weather is caused by geo-engineering. The cali drought has been guaranteed by Haarp moving the jet stream to an extremely north position.

OK, I apologize before hand in making this post. The reason for making this post is because I believe the information in it is intimately associated with the work we are doing and, ultimately, it has to do with forbidden knowledge and secret civilizations in general, and therefore the dreams themselves have associations to this information in round about ways. This is what I believe and I feel others should be sure aware of it. As an example I link two dreams to this post, and hopefully by the end of this windbag you too might see why I chose these two as representations.

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...or_Useless

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...the_galaxy

Weather modification technology, which includes Harp, Chemtrails, and Fracturing, can all be tied to the meme of Global Warming, and by seeing Global Warming as a meme written by the talisman of the ruling paradigm, which is projected through the mouthpieces of the rulers, then the true understanding for Global Warming can be seen in the officially denied alternative explanations. By doing this, the logical extension is to see the Global Warming meme as criminal construct, or at least a corrupted construct, because it should then become manifestly evident that this is a crafted story to exploit a natural event, and to further expand the exploitation using this natural event by using the available technology which is found in Chemtrails, Harp, and so-called Oil Fracturing. This isn't to say that Global Warming is a lie. What is a lie, is that it is caused by humans, because humans cannot yet make the core of the planet heat up to my knowledge. As soon as you raise that notion in any "Official Forums" you will be immediately attacked and labeled a kook, and this is all the proof you need that you're on the right track then.

Historically the ruling structure has constantly held the doors to enlightenment closed for as long as possible, because this enables them to sit on top and manipulate the believers with their rabbit out of the hat stories. The control model is simply a mind control system, and this mind control system has always rested upon maintaining the illusion that the officially approved certified experts are telling the masses the truth. Now you all know that these supposed truths have always been later to be shown as false, so there's no reason to believe that we are in any different situation today.

You can see the origins of the ruling control model began in the most primitive societies with the people who held the knowledge. This knowledge was the information which was deemed critical to the survival of the tribe. Typically it began with medicine women, who's jobs got hijacked to become the medicine man, and who then became the shaman. Consequently, a person can see the development from shamanism to priesthoods as a line which can traced far back in to the historical record, and which involves knowledge and information which a society was dependent upon.

Today we are all still listening to the exact same witch doctors telling us how things work. People have a difficult time receiving this idea because the witch doctor now has anywhere between 16 to 20 or more years of education, several degrees, and is now a tenured professor someplace. But here's the critical part, he/she is still a witch doctor and that's because the so-called education is controlled by the priests. Consequently, the witch doctor doesn't even know he/she is working with corrupted knowledge and normally has their identity so tied to a lifetime of study that it is beyond them to admit their information is corrupted, and for those who do decide to break the mold, there's a powerful punishment waiting.

Here is a link to a modern day witch doctor forum enraged by the kind of material I've posted further down. This is an especially interesting discussion as Neil Adams himself is a member and actually address the other members. FYI; Neil Adams produced some videos which have resulted in the expanding planet model being viciously attacked by the witch doctors. In other words, it is a denied reality. There are many problems with the denial which extend far outside of physics, and which essentially prove the physics is wrong, for no other explanation can exist. I can address those if anyone wants. So here's that forum discussion.  http://cosmoquest.org/forum/showthread.p...arth-model

This is Neil Adams first video, and there are others showing virtually the exact same process on Mars. As I said, this is only part of the story.

We have our own brains, all we have to do is to start using them. At first the Earth was the center of the Universe, then it became the center of the solar system, then it became a part of the solar system, but as a flat plate with the Sun at the center, and now we are told this is the real solar system. That too is not the truth.

This link explains the failings of the flat plate solar system model
http://helicalhelix.blogspot.com/2008/06...em-by.html

This link shows the real solar system model (Also many other videos by the same author on YouTube)
http://www.djsadhu.com/the-helical-model...animation/

This is the source
Helical Helix by Dr Pallathadka Keshava Bhat Vortex Solar System (PDF)
http://www.shamanicengineering.org/helic...hava-bhat/

So we now have what is beginning to look like, finally, the difficult birth process of the the gift of the galaxy.
That being, the truth itself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DF_Eagle1-01 -- Oct 2014 -- Food production suffers as a result of drought - by Balsa - 10-08-2014, 07:04 PM