Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Hum" Scientists think they have found the Answer
Aha! I am not good with recognizing the sound every instrument makes, so, I will go to youtube and find audio of just a cello, thank you! This will be fun.

"droning" is more like what I hear than a "hum" or another word often used to notate this sound. Hard to believe it can seriously bother others, but then how dare I say that since all over the globe, perhaps this sound is louder or actually is "maddening" that others hear.

It has never annoyed or irritated me one bit. I grin and go back to meditating and I always get to sleep.
Now, sitting on the throne in the bathroom is quite amusing to hear it.
Why for almost a year I've heard it mostly when in that room is beyond me. Past several years it was usually trying to sleep in the bedroom, but then it was total RR sound, or jet engine.

LOL goofy to even type all of this and of course it be true. I wish Mama was still alive. She had a unique life and now I can't ask her if she ever heard one of these sounds. I have a hunch that she did.

(06-09-2015, 06:17 PM)still Wrote: the sound I hear is as if someone is playing an endless note on a cello.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "The Hum" Scientists think they have found the Answer - by Nanny - 06-09-2015, 06:29 PM