Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/22/15 RED ALERT: A change of VIEW
Oh my! I did not realize that Grady and George had included such explicative language in the dreambot! As you read the list, at a surge score of around 8, your eyes should perk up a little! I’m not sure I should take those words out of the dictionary because they indicate much more than just emotion. My hypothesis is that as the economy continues it’s inevitable decent into oblivion, we should see a whole lot more of these vial words. Remember that our dreambot looks at many other dreaming sites, so many of the global dreamers aren’t privy to knowing that the economy will one day collapse….thus, they will be very shocked when it happens….thus, more 4-letter words are uttered in the dream write-ups.

And now for our Red Alert. VIEW can be a noun or a verb, and we actually have support for both of them, of which I highlighted with red arrows. The grouping does seem to lean more towards the noun, I think. Notice that most of the support words are in the biggest loser section….this is significant because it signifies that our meme is a multi-day one. Although I don’t have hard data on this yet, my observation is that multi-day memes are just as important than super big memes that climb super high in a single day. The multi-day memes, as others have noticed, might represent news headlines that develop or manifest in groups, or real-world memes.

So what does all this mean for VIEW? Well, as of today, we already have an example. I think these are the types of headlines to expect: http://time.com/3830798/loch-ness-monste...reet-view/     As an aside, look carefully at that picture of Nessie, the Lock Ness Monster. Notice how the figure is actually smaller than the waves…..this picture could easily have been taking in a bath tub with a tiny figurine. Not that I’m a disbeliever in Nessie, but having actually been to the Loch Ness myself, it is rather unbelievable that a big dinosaur would be living in such a small lake.

Back to the Red Alert and what to expect. Here are the topics I expect to see based on this:
1. More encroachment on Big Brother's surveillance system
2. A continuation of yesterday's Proj Bluebeam meme!
3. Views of Financial Papers.....

Group 1 is all about FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS. Big alert for CREDIT SUCK!! In fact, I really want to connect our Red Alert VIEW meme with Group 1’s obvious financial meme. I’m thinking there might be a public VIEW about bad CREDIT. Notice also that Group 1 is threaded throughout with words like EMAIL and BUSINESS.

Lots of names today. Patrick is back, and of course David, Mike, and James are here. Hmmmm, all males, and MARRIED is embedded in the middle. Might we be seeing some day residue from the upheaval in the gay marriage department? If you don’t believe me, check out “STALL F!@#ING”   

Ah, how about this idea? Maybe we’ll be seeing (VIEW) a new type of BUSINESS that feeds off of or profits from the media’s infatuation with gay marriage.

[Image: 20150422%20view.jpg]

UP Words:     view sessions payment private profile credit suck sad david message add significant card days forum sadly send patrick beauty married mike saved stall fucking supposed ability wed james email code cleared business entry

DOWN Words:   went quick only ever comments title often decided vivid exploring were around blur had signs mode actions than when into really focus categories switch now inline there room hint one lucid solid up dream class

Messages In This Thread
4/22/15 RED ALERT: A change of VIEW - by Eagle1 - 04-22-2015, 10:03 AM