Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sangrio
We had 2 little houses or apartments in a city. Me, my hubby and my brother. I was awake and it was 4 am. I was thinking about getting up but not wanting to wake them up. Then hubby alarm went off, but he didn’t turn it off right away so I was going to turn it off. Then he woke up and turned it off. But it was like he just hung up the phone. He said that was his sister. She said they weren’t at the movies. She had called the movies and no one was there and they weren’t home and not answering phones. He was talking about our parents. All of them. I thought "damn Italy". We were trying to come up with a plan of going right away. hubby was worried about getting my work done first. He called it "trader joes". I cleaned trader joes every day. I thought "It's Friday. They wouldn’t mind if I didn’t clean it one day." Or I could go clean it right now. He could go now and I would meet him in Amarillo in a couple hours. He said fine.
Next scene, it is still dark. I feel like its night now though because of the people. my brother and I are driving to a little store to get a drink before we drive to meet hubby. We drive past brother's old place and I think hes going there. He says no theres a little store back here. We drive in to the parking lot and we see a gathering of Mexicans and there are 2 tall Mexican men with white drapes over their head. I realize what they are doing and quickly turn my eyes away before any of the people think we are interested in what they are doing. people get disappeared for noticing things. I say “sangrio” and I know its like santeria.
brother parks the car and we walk up to this place like where they have open dances. We walk around but all they have to drink is alcoholic. I say lets walk over to that actual store back there. We go across the grass to the little store. I have a child with me now. Maybe 2-3 year old. I make him/her hold my hand so we look more casual. We go in and I say I just want a diet coke. Then we leave and the path is covered with low tree branches and theres spider webs everywhere in the trees and on the grass. We get to one branch that’s just covered and I say im not going through that. Then there is a woman coming towards us with a small boy. brother says look is that Isaiah. I say yeah! ‘saiah! Look how big you are! His mom asks if she knows me. I say I was one of the daycare teachers.

notes: sangria/sangrio "bloodletting". the beverage is named after it because of its red color. there is a tree native to costa rica called a sangrio tree because its sap is red and when injured it looks like its bleeding - almost extinct. very creepy looking.
Santeria is like voodoo
Isaiah means "God is salvation"
I don't know anyone named Isaiah.
I HATE spiders. im not really afraid of them but they give me the willies in a bad bad way!

if I post this in the support forum does the bot get it?
I like sangria! Smile

Very interesting dream experience, Still. The bot will see dreams in JUST DREAMS, but will not see dreams in the support forum. Don't base your decision off that, though. If someone either doesn't want public purview or they would like help with the dream, put it over there. Very astute question, by the way!
thank you eagle1.
I have never had a sangria, but im not much of a drinker lol I like beers Tongue
I wanted to also add that I don't live in texas and neither do my parents or hubby parents. don't know why that's in there. and im not sure why I "damn Italy" either.
Amarillo?! cool, or is there another Amarillo besides the Texas panhandle? (I just found out this week that the only nuclear weapon manufacturing? and maintenance? facility is 17 miles from Amarillo. Hubby and I were seriously considering retiring there because he's originally from there, but no-way going now. They're building a third mosque in that town and it's not big enough to need that many unless there's a huge influx of them, and coincidentally? I suspect not, the largest employer there is a meat packing plant.)

This dream seems like separate clues to more than one issue. I can't yet get a possible story from it.

(04-23-2015, 06:35 AM)still Wrote: We had 2 little houses or apartments in a city. Me, my hubby and my brother. I was awake and it was 4 am. I was thinking about getting up but not wanting to wake them up. Then hubby alarm went off, but he didn’t turn it off right away so I was going to turn it off. Then he woke up and turned it off. But it was like he just hung up the phone. He said that was his sister. She said they weren’t at the movies. She had called the movies and no one was there and they weren’t home and not answering phones. He was talking about our parents. All of them. I thought "damn Italy". We were trying to come up with a plan of going right away. hubby was worried about getting my work done first. He called it "trader joes". I cleaned trader joes every day. I thought "It's Friday. They wouldn’t mind if I didn’t clean it one day." Or I could go clean it right now. He could go now and I would meet him in Amarillo in a couple hours. He said fine.
Next scene, it is still dark. I feel like its night now though because of the people. my brother and I are driving to a little store to get a drink before we drive to meet hubby. We drive past brother's old place and I think hes going there. He says no theres a little store back here. We drive in to the parking lot and we see a gathering of Mexicans and there are 2 tall Mexican men with white drapes over their head. I realize what they are doing and quickly turn my eyes away before any of the people think we are interested in what they are doing. people get disappeared for noticing things. I say “sangrio” and I know its like santeria.
brother parks the car and we walk up to this place like where they have open dances. We walk around but all they have to drink is alcoholic. I say lets walk over to that actual store back there. We go across the grass to the little store. I have a child with me now. Maybe 2-3 year old. I make him/her hold my hand so we look more casual. We go in and I say I just want a diet coke. Then we leave and the path is covered with low tree branches and theres spider webs everywhere in the trees and on the grass. We get to one branch that’s just covered and I say im not going through that. Then there is a woman coming towards us with a small boy. brother says look is that Isaiah. I say yeah! ‘saiah! Look how big you are! His mom asks if she knows me. I say I was one of the daycare teachers.

notes: sangria/sangrio "bloodletting". the beverage is named after it because of its red color. there is a tree native to costa rica called a sangrio tree because its sap is red and when injured it looks like its bleeding - almost extinct. very creepy looking.
Santeria is like voodoo
Isaiah means "God is salvation"
I don't know anyone named Isaiah.
I HATE spiders. im not really afraid of them but they give me the willies in a bad bad way!

if I post this in the support forum does the bot get it?

Does Italy have *any, even very peripheral nuclear issue with our nation, currently?
If not, then does Italy have any "radical Islam" issue that connects to us in any way at all?

(04-23-2015, 07:46 AM)still Wrote: thank you eagle1.
I have never had a sangria, but im not much of a drinker lol I like beers Tongue
I wanted to also add that I don't live in texas and neither do my parents or hubby parents.  don't know why that's in there.  and im not sure why I "damn Italy" either.
its definitely Amarillo texas- I just knew that in the dream. I don't know if theres another Amarillo, but probably.
I don't know of Italy being involved in anything other than the Vatican and migrants coming in on boats that seem to have and unusual propensity for sinking :/

the trees with spiders have something to do with the voodoo. spiders in my dreams = wickedness and curses. and the trees themselves seem to point to "bloodletting" or sangrio - I had never heard of such a tree, but found it when I was searching for what sangrio means.

why I would meet "God is salvation" Isaiah under the canopy of cursed trees?

I looked up pantex. http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/0...-facility/
apparently it would be a major target if USA got into a war on our own land. and it could destroy everything within a couple hours drive of it in the event it was bombed. who knew??

and I looked up "trader joes". its an actual place!?! a line of grocery stores?!? I mean I know I live in the sticks (Montana) but I guess I didn't realize how out of touch with the rest of the world we are.
anyway apparently trader joes just had to issue a recall of chicken...which about a month ago I had another dream about bad chicken, but that's another story http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/he...-1.2196210
Yes, Trader Joes has very nice quality of foods, or at least the ones I've been gifted sure were, like beef jerkey with no nitrates, other junk, etc. Was given some good tea from there, too.

Pantex, yes! the only facility like it in the whole USA. Yet another reason to not retire there to ride-out the coming calamities for our nation. Yet it's a bummer because it used to be a grand place to live, and is hubby's birthplace. Oh well, not meant to be.

Spiders! the dark side of the force keeps bugging me about them. Again last night I awoke with like a three second dream? or do others call this "a vision??" Of a spider being on something of my sheets, and I always turn on the light, check in my sleepy stupor then remember I have gotten these more times than could possibly count.
I haven't yet figured out exactly what they are to me, since clearly it's snakes in a dream, true dream with a plot that are personal warning dreams for me to be extra-careful and aware, that something whether minor or big is evil and I'm the target. No drama or askeered (grin) feelings, just be sober-minded and careful.

Still, you said, "
why I would meet "God is salvation" Isaiah under the canopy of cursed trees?"

I think it happened as an assurance to you. I dig that you did meet him in your dream of otherwise ominous things. (Oh, and I still dig your nickname! LOL keep forgetting to share this little factoid? Wink
I think of visions as being non-sleep dreamlike states...and usually they are mostly without dream fluff. straightforward and easy to understand. one that happens to me very often when driving is that I sort of zone out and see a traffic accident happening somewhere.
or sometimes i'll be pondering a decision I have to make and i'll zone out and see what would happen if I made a particular choice.

Smile I guess it is kinda like a little gentle reminder meeting him under there
and thanks, nanny...still is what I need to be, but im more often wiggly Wink
Yeah, that's what I have always thought about visions, and it's probably true. So, either I'm already in the awake state, yet I don't think so or I really do get a literally-3 second dream. Very vivid, no wonder I always check my bed or room.

We all need to "be still." That's what meditation is and we truly can meditate while moving about our day, yet be still within, mind and thoughts included.

May I ask if you are a meditator, or a "stillness enthusiast?" Participant? whatever I should call it?

One of the reasons, IMO of course that this place is so fine, that the vibe from it is so good is that our owner/boss Eagle1 is a meditator! From the foundation, up this place has a very fine chance to continue to succeed and bless many, plus be more fun than a person would expect.

(04-23-2015, 04:14 PM)still Wrote: I think of visions as being non-sleep dreamlike states...and usually they are mostly without dream fluff. straightforward and easy to understand.  one that happens to me very often when driving is that I sort of zone out and see a traffic accident happening somewhere.
or sometimes i'll be pondering a decision I have to make and i'll zone out and see what would happen if I made a particular choice.

Smile I guess it is kinda like a little gentle reminder meeting him under there
 and thanks, nanny...still is what I need to be, but im more often wiggly Wink
I am one of those moving meditators. when I try to sit still and meditate I end up asleep.
Beautiful! You, too are a meditator! I wonder how many of us here, are.
Bible says "pray without ceasing." but how?!~ So this proves that true prayer is a state of mind of being centered instead of lost in thought, being in the present moment in our minds.
I dig it...as a believer I want to be in God's "presence" and now I believe that to the extent I can be in the "present" moment in my mind, I am!

Meditate without ceasing is perhaps what bible is really saying.

"moving meditator" I really like the sound of that. Yep, I meditate while doing dishes, folding clothes, walking at my favorite outlet mall, driving, etc. But "something" works to pull me out of it constantly. "Something" is very threatened by our being in our center. heh heh...

(04-23-2015, 05:15 PM)still Wrote: I am one of those moving meditators.  when I try to sit still and meditate I end up asleep.
""damn Italy"?
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/24/europe/ita...operation/

more Italy...
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/201...43138.html
Hi Still - that last link you shared, reminiscent of my dream last night, serving Italian food to a king...one ruler? Damn Italy indeed.

(04-24-2015, 08:09 AM)still Wrote: ""damn Italy"?
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/24/europe/ita...operation/

more Italy...
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/201...43138.html
These nutty, perilous and strongly deceptive days we live in do require that we examine and hopefully discern every coincidence.

Italy in the news today also, for this! Hmmm?

Anyone's hunches on this being strange or a true coincidence is appreciated. "Barry" apologizes for a drone strike of his killing an Italian and an American hostage.

*(Secondly, "barry" is one of our longest-running memes, like "agent" and i forget the others. Is this Drone kill incident indicated in any of the "barry" bot runs?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/world/....html?_r=0
I read your dream too, XeeMaye. very interesting indeed. and that both our dreams have Italy/Italian themes in them, when yesterday there was nothing in the news about it and today so much.

thank you nanny. I read yesterday about the US aid worker that was killed in the strike, but only today did they mention the Italian.
Oh yes, details matter! didn't mention the Italian in the original news-break? Thanks...this too may matter.

(04-24-2015, 03:37 PM)still Wrote: I read your dream too, XeeMaye.  very interesting indeed.  and that both our dreams have Italy/Italian themes in them, when yesterday there was nothing in the news about it and today so much.

thank you nanny. I read yesterday about the US aid worker that was killed in the strike, but only today did they mention the Italian.
I love Trader Joe's !!! I shop there all of the time. They are a cross between a Gourmet and Natural food store but with lower prices. They have a lot of private label food and LOTS of imported Italian Food.
Still! I just realized something very cool about your experience here, and in such a short time.

You and NADW both dreamed of cyborgs, are they called? and now..

You and XeeMaye both dreamed of Italians.

I'm watchin you....lol....in fascination.
I heard it on NPR yesterday, but didn't hear about the Italian either.

Still, I'm also a Montana girl....I don't live there now but my heart does.
And I also love Trader Joe's!

Nanny - Do you mean to say that you use the word Barry in place of his name when recording dreams?
And I assume the bots just look at the dream posts, not the replies yes?
Sorry, learning curve - maybe not the right thread to ask in.
lol nanny...its like the Bible says, huh? the second is a witness to the first Smile

small world XeeMaye...I love it here, so bright and beautiful and long cold winters.
Yes it is a small world! I miss MT terribly - I get out there once a year usually.

Lol....Nanny's a'watchin....