Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/25/15 Gang Hiding & the Mini Matrix
My mind is spinning with all the previous connections made and the ones I am about to make so hold on here we go....
Taurus is a brand of gun and it is also the zodiac sign for Queen Elizabeth II (Prince Andrew's mother).
Her birthday is 21 April 1926. I ran an astrological chart for her and for those who understand astrology she is 0 degrees and 15 minutes of Taurus sun. Aquarius rising and Airies moon.

I firmly believe that NOSTALGIC PARANOID FIGHTING queen TAURUS has SAVED ANDREW HIDING in a ARMOR CAVE with GANG(BANG) of LADIES STAYING DINING & STRONG DRINKING FORUM COLLEGE LADIES as a BOYFRIEND DRINKING at BEACH/HILL OFTEN SENDING PRIVATE PROFILES SIGNS OCCUR SPACE for DAYS VIEWING. They may be HIDING in CLASSROOMS with TAURUS GUNS for BOYFRIEND ANDREW IN UNSURE DESTINATION MINI MATRIX ATTEMPT to POCKET cash STAYING in a GANG CAVE or on a SAD ROLLERCOASTER with FATHER(figure). All very GRAY! WOW!!!

Also note that GRAY ALIEN is in run. GREYS are a type of reptilian/SNAKE ALIEN. Possible some connection to Queen and Andrew????

Forgot to link up with Bot Run from April 27th where ANDREW also shows up, but mainly in the down words of the second half of the run. Almost every word in the down column can be applied to the Prince Andrew story of sex scandal with underage sex trafficking.
WOW! SURPRISED LADY EARTH THANKS NIGHT COASTER SCENE AROUND BACK CASTLE NOW FANTASTIC ROOM ANDREW WERE SOME CHEESE? SOLID BLUR REALLY LUCID INLINE THAN ONE THERE HINT DREAM UPPER CLASS.

It should also be noted that Princess Kate is about to give birth to possible a new daughter which showed up in today's run(April 28) such as PREGNANT DAUGHTER SURGERY BLOOD INVITED FATHER SAVE COLLEGE YEAH ACCIDENTALLY. I will try to post this in today's run too.

Will and Kate met in COLLEGE YEAH!

Messages In This Thread
4/25/15 Gang Hiding & the Mini Matrix - by Eagle1 - 04-25-2015, 07:21 AM
RE: 4/25/15 Gang Hiding & the Mini Matrix - by MisfitObserver - 04-28-2015, 03:18 PM