Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV show
This occurred during an evening nap when I didn't expect any dream activity.  I'll point out I was in a good mood after dinner.  When I woke up I couldn't sleep so I decided to post, otherwise I may not have due to the content.

I was watching a pilot for a tv show which followed a formally hit series that ended.  This show was a test to check if was viable.  It was hbo and had some famous actors.  The scene was a young adult living in a wealthy house who asked a prominent individual over to discuss something very important.  The visitor entered and was basically disinterested in what the young man had to say, but was persuaded to hear him out.  The prominent individual was played by Dustin Hoffman.  The young man went on and on about a presence amoung us that was not as it seems.  In a word reptiles.
The show was catchy and well done as it went on for some time with just discourse.  As a viewer I was anticipating a punch line to resolve the scene, it was a great buildup.  Eventually another man entered the room, a distant relative to the younger man, maybe an uncle.  The uncle was also certain about the reptile presence although he used tact.  Shortly thereafter the man of the house entered and was confronted with the discussion.  He disregarded the subject as preposterous.  Then a fourth individual entered the room and confronted the man of the house.  This individual was not as he seemed, he looked human but wasn't. He approached the man of the house, a non believer, and leaned forward to bite him at which point the victim was metaphysically altered into another reptile lookalike.  At that point the scene began to intensify as another smaller look alike entered and began a disgusting display of malice toward the man of the house who had just lost his life after being transformed.  The reptile became grotesque and violent, the man of the house was shocked he had lost his human life and became very ugly.  Everything became convoluted at that point and as the chaos increased I lost the dream.
Upon awakening the scene reminded me of the vampire series that have been running lately where an innocent transforms into an evil form.  The scene wasn't about how it happens just that it exists as if the show was to follow how mankind discovered an alien presence amoung us.  That was the key, they are right here and have been.  I do not watch those series as I am on my way to 50 years, I haven't watched TV for almost 4 years.  I realize this sounds like Dr. Who sci-fi but I am certain we are not alone.  Normally I am cautious about making such statements but this was not my usual dream.  In addition to being unique the content was quite specific.  I have lost interest in the energy wave 'coming soon' as it has all been empty rhetoric so far.  Given this was the second alien dream I had recently I figure something may occur.

Messages In This Thread
TV show - by cathartid - 08-19-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: TV show - by Eagle1 - 08-19-2015, 10:54 AM
RE: TV show - by cathartid - 08-19-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: TV show - by Eagle1 - 08-19-2015, 03:43 PM
RE: TV show - by cathartid - 08-19-2015, 05:30 PM
RE: TV show - by Eagle1 - 08-19-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: TV show - by Eagle1 - 08-19-2015, 06:03 PM
RE: TV show - by ThePaladin - 08-19-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: TV show - by cathartid - 08-19-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: TV show - by cathartid - 08-19-2015, 10:36 PM
RE: TV show - by cathartid - 08-20-2015, 09:55 PM