Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hubby's dream from his point of view
11/19/2015 PM
No intent

Part 1) We were away from my home. All hell broke loose with people fighting and shooting. Martial law was declared. We called to check on our kids, two had come to my home because their apartment had been damaged and they were told to leave. They asked when we would be home and wife said "maybe 3 hours" I said more like sometime today because traffic was bumper to bumper with a lot of wrecks. I told my daughter where the weapons were and explained how to load and aim. Told them to close the curtains and keep the lights off.

part 2) All people had to have a place to live, have a job and be off the streets by dusk. All brown people were being rounded up, everyone had to prove their citizenship. A black neighbor's son had been arrested ( he had no ID and appeared to be Hispanic ). The neighbor came to get me to help him find his son, at the police station we were told that the boy had been released because they had found proof the he was black. As we were driving back we found him walking alongside the road.

part 3) There were about 20 family members now staying at my home. There was no electricity but we did have natural gas to run our generator. We were in lock down with the windows boarded up. Some members were complaining about me and the wife having a large room to ourselves while they all had to sleep on cots, floors and furniture and had no space of their own. I said "my f*** house, my f*!@* food, if you don't like it get the f*!@$# out!" My wife sent me outdoors to cool off. My Uncle said "Don't let them get to you they are just scared". I said "they should be glad they had food and a place to stay" . The wife calls me to come quick, my brother and (I think) my sister's boyfriend are fighting. we get them separated and the guy takes a swing at me. I wake up.

e's questions and his answers:
1) Were there soldiers on the streets? Yes, not constant but they did regular patrols.
2) Did they round up the homeless vets? No, because the active and former military men were helping them to find jobs and get a place to stay.
3) Did people come to the door begging? Yes
4) Did you share food? Yes to some no to others.
5) What time of year was it? I could not tell but it was mild weather.
6) Could you tell if it was local or all over the country? It was all over the country.
7) How did you know what was going on in other places? I watched the news and it was all bad everywhere.
8) Do you know why they were rounding up all those people? I don't remember hearing that.
8) Why do you think these people all came to you? I am the oldest, they always have known they could count on me and they can.
10) How do you feel about this dream? It made me wake up very tired.
11) Do you always remember your dreams? Not really.

Messages In This Thread
Hubby's dream from his point of view - by esholars - 11-20-2015, 12:32 PM