Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Waves / Elephants Stuck On An Island
Sorry I didn't get to post this yesterday.. Early morning dream, 01/18/15, just before waking for the day:

In the beginning, I'm flying around in one of those motorized hang gliders planes and there is someone sitting behind me, but I don't know who. We are flying over the ocean surveying something - not sure what? Kauai figured prominently, but I'm not sure how? I just know it was discussed. We come across with what I initially thought was a very small shoal "island" with 2 Indian elephants stuck on it. There's a larger island nearby, but the ocean waves were too big to attempt to cross. As I got a better look, I realized that it was part of the larger island, but now blocked off by ocean. [I'm not sure if it sunk or the ocean rose up?]

We landed near a beach [Not familiar with the area or beach, but it reminded me of a few places, mixed into one].. Then ran to everyone on the beach to warn them to get off the beach, that large waves were coming. All of a sudden there was a little girl who looked a lot like how my eldest daughter looked at that age and in the dream, I decided it was her. [It wasn't her at first, she had parents on the beach, but I wanted it to be her]...

She was asking if she could go to school soon and then my eldest's father was there, along with a few of our oldest friends. We're discussing schools and I told her father she could be enrolled in the school near where he was living (which in the dream, I guess he had moved, because it wasn't where he is now).

I guess I had been sidetracked by the conversation, because all of a sudden, I heard some noise, looked behind me and saw huge waves crashing in on us. We all jumped up and started to run. And the girls parents grabbed her and ran, too.. I woke up at that point.

Conclusion: Weird dream and not sure what to make of it? Obviously there were big waves, possibly tsunamis, as we knew they were coming and tried to warn people... But the part about the little girl is throwing me off a bit. No idea what that was about?

Messages In This Thread
Huge Waves / Elephants Stuck On An Island - by IslandHippyMama - 01-19-2016, 02:46 PM