Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cougar and Jaguar
For some reason I was laying down to go to bed near a chain link fence. My wife was already asleep below the grape vines. As I was kneeling down beside her, I saw a movement on the other side of the fence. On the other side was a forest, totally wild. The creature came close. I squinted to see and out appeared a huge, muscular Cougar. My initial thought was a lioness, but now that I look at pictures, it was definitely a Cougar. It was a female cougar. Not sure why that is important, but I knew this during the dream.

I instinctively knew that this cat could easily (and will definitely) jump/climb this fence and get to the inside. When inside, she might see us and eat us. My wife had a gun on her hip. I woke her up. She jumps up and the cougar struts besides the fence. The Cougar gives up for some reason. She sees us clear as day. She is not afraid, but she decides to drift off into the woods.

I catch another movement INSIDE the fence....it's a spotted cat. A bit smaller than the cougar, but "Oh my gosh! It's a Jaguar!!" My wife says, "Where?" I point to the left. She sees the cat coming towards us. The Jaguar stops, she sees us. My wife points the pistol. Dream over.

Messages In This Thread
The Cougar and Jaguar - by Eagle1 - 03-11-2015, 09:31 AM
RE: The Cougar and Jaguar - by ThePaladin - 03-12-2015, 02:58 AM
RE: The Cougar and Jaguar - by Eagle1 - 03-12-2015, 08:19 AM
RE: The Cougar and Jaguar - by Eagle1 - 03-13-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: The Cougar and Jaguar - by ThePaladin - 03-13-2015, 05:57 PM
RE: The Cougar and Jaguar - by Eagle1 - 03-13-2015, 08:04 PM