Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cougar and Jaguar
NADW/DLP,

(nadw): Thank you. Some of your descriptions very much resemble some of the recent bot runs. For example, "Keeper of the circular time continuum;
Gatekeeper to the Unknowable" resembles today's run, and of course, "Turtle" headed up the big countdown to Wrecked Truths on March 6th. In my dream, everything about the the Jaguar matched your description at the top of your post. (applicable to DLP, too....) Although I never mentioned it, the Jaguar was a sort of shapeshifter. He/she didn't transform into something different, but he/she did appear/disappear. I blamed that on my eyes and the darkness, but in reflection, the jaguar did stuff that just wasn't physically possible. The Jaguar was second in appearing, and I don't know if it was a male or female (the Cougar was definitely a female). The Jaguar was trotting toward us in the complete darkness. I looked away to see something else, and then when I looked toward the Jaguar again a split second later, it was slowly strutting away from us in a totally different location. He had jumped to a different place instantaneously.

As far as the fence, I got the impression it was synonymous with our garden. We have a big fence around our garden, and the wild forest is outside the fence. In the dream, we were inside the fence, although as I reflect on the dream, it was just a single fence. There was no fence behind us to indicate we were inside of the garden, but then again, I never looked over in that direction.

Now based on this conversation, and both of your excellent replies, I'm really looking forward to seeing the feline females again in my dreams! Smile

Messages In This Thread
The Cougar and Jaguar - by Eagle1 - 03-11-2015, 09:31 AM
RE: The Cougar and Jaguar - by ThePaladin - 03-12-2015, 02:58 AM
RE: The Cougar and Jaguar - by Eagle1 - 03-12-2015, 08:19 AM
RE: The Cougar and Jaguar - by Eagle1 - 03-13-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: The Cougar and Jaguar - by ThePaladin - 03-13-2015, 05:57 PM
RE: The Cougar and Jaguar - by Eagle1 - 03-13-2015, 08:04 PM