Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cougar and Jaguar
Oh, this is probably going to be a novella. Sorry. I've included a TL;DR version at the bottom if you want to skip the rambling. Wink

Quote:Jaguar was a sort of shapeshifter. He/she didn't transform into something different, but he/she did appear/disappear. I blamed that on my eyes and the darkness, but in reflection, the jaguar did stuff that just wasn't physically possible.

Jaguars are the ghosts of the jungle. They are known for their invisibility, being seen only when they want to be seen. They also have wicked senses of humor.

Quote:As far as the fence, I got the impression it was synonymous with our garden. We have a big fence around our garden, and the wild forest is outside the fence.

Everyone has a garden, a place inside them that's their very own space. Some are fairly wild, some are extremely manicured(think English manicured gardens), some are small, some are huge, some are contained within walls or fences, some are wide open. Some are nurturing, places of sanctuary while others are dark and forboding. Each is different and is a reflection of the person's spirit. The gardens aren't necessarily static. They can change, too, depending on what happens in linear time. As I have worked on my personal healing, my garden has shifted from being a constrained, rigid space with pockets of dark and forboding and one space with a disturbing statue that represents a relationship with a parent to one I would call "English country garden" with plants growing wild and free without borders and "keep off the grass" signs(The statue is still there but it's got cracks and is covered with graffiti. I'm still working on that one. Big Grin ).

If asked I'd say you were dreaming of your personal garden, which may resemble your physical garden. If so, the fence is indicative of your personal boundaries. You don't let just anyone inside your garden, not even potential allies. They have to be invited. But the trick with fences is to not make them into walls, not only keeping others out but imprisoning ourselves inside. Only you know what that fence represents to you.

I do suspect the cats will be back. There was a reason they appeared, it's just a matter of figuring out what that reason may be. Maybe they're waiting for you to invite them back.

For the TL;DR version: I think you're at the cusp of a shift in your life. It all depends on whether you choose the cats or the fence, the red pill or the blue pill.

Messages In This Thread
The Cougar and Jaguar - by Eagle1 - 03-11-2015, 09:31 AM
RE: The Cougar and Jaguar - by ThePaladin - 03-12-2015, 02:58 AM
RE: The Cougar and Jaguar - by Eagle1 - 03-12-2015, 08:19 AM
RE: The Cougar and Jaguar - by Eagle1 - 03-13-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: The Cougar and Jaguar - by ThePaladin - 03-13-2015, 05:57 PM
RE: The Cougar and Jaguar - by Eagle1 - 03-13-2015, 08:04 PM