The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN
09-05-2014, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2014 01:11 AM by NADW-P1.)
RE: WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN
That is awesome, I rarely dream in metaphors like that, I don't usually have to figure out my dreams, they come in crystal clear. After reading that I am really happy about this fact!

You mentioned being "depressed" that is eye opening to the theme of the dream, you have a fondness for France. I thought I recently saw something in the news about France's president stepping down or something like that.

Koi fish are a sign of Good fortune, Success, Prosperity, Longevity, Courage, Ambition & Perseverance.

The oldest of the legends is the story of when Chinese philosopher Confucius was born a son in 533 B.C., King Shoko of Ro presented to him a magoy, a black carp, as a gift. According to this legend, all modern day koi, and their bright colors, are from the magoy given to Confucius by the king.

The legend says the Chinese then raised the koi in their rice patty fields to be used for food, especially during the long winter months, and not for pets. The Chinese then passed on their knowledge of raising koi to the Japanese. Raising koi in ponds began in Niigata, Japan during one particularly harsh winter.

During this very harsh winter, Japanese farmers in Niigata could not fish and could not sustain any crops.

If it is any indication then the Koi fish would represent the winner in the battle, being the original origin of koi fish this would mean the Chinese.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN - NADW-P1 - 09-01-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN - Eagle1 - 09-01-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN - NADW-P1 - 09-02-2014, 03:54 AM
RE: WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN - Eagle1 - 09-02-2014, 09:43 AM
RE: WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN - Elyse - 09-05-2014, 12:25 AM
RE: WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN - NADW-P1 - 09-05-2014 12:39 AM
RE: WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN - Elyse - 09-05-2014, 02:20 AM
RE: WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN - maxx786 - 09-09-2014, 04:55 AM