The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014
08-21-2014, 10:52 AM
RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014
The question WHEN is traditionally the toughest aspect of dream predicting, but we saw some absolutely stunning results from both Project August and Project Uno.

Remember, if you made any sort of intention and you don't receive direct evidence of what you sought, it still serves us to document that dream. For one, there might be a metaphor indicating a time (for example, if someone is falling in the dream, perhaps this Fall would be the timeframe).

Just know that the vast majority of us are very new to this...especially trying to incubate a day or time. Don't despair, and please don't feel embarrassed if you didn't pinpoint the exact day. If none of us come with a specific date, then perhaps the collective surge of "Dallas" was a mere coincidence...nothing to see here.

I personally don't think that will be case, but then again, I did receive a time last night. I'll reveal mine when other begin coughing up their results. I don't want to muddy the waters with my weird input.

Summary: Please put your incubated dream into the database, even if it didn't pick up any time element. Worse case, we can use the dream symbols for the other two elements (WHAT and WHERE).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014 - Eagle1 - 08-21-2014 10:52 AM
Unhelpful Time estimate?? - YippYPro - 08-21-2014, 04:22 PM
Linguistics Phrases on Dallas - Eagle1 - 08-22-2014, 04:45 PM