The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014
08-21-2014, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2014 04:27 PM by esholars.)
RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014
I intended to dreams answers about the Dallas question.

This is what I received.

Time: of action of dream, Morning until dusk.

Place: ?

Mood: searching, questioning but calm.

Clothing: I am wearing a full length light weight gray coat, a gray hat (my favorite one) and black leather gloves. (Could be sign of fall Sept. Oct. Nov. I never noted other people not wearing coats.)

Setting: City (since I saw cobblestone, this might mean it is an old city that has/had something to do with the Navy and is now a major metropolis.

I come out of a building walk down the stairs while pulling on my gloves. I stop at the bottom turn to look at the building. It is a three story town house, red brick with black trim and white steps. It is one of many on both sides of the street. It has no signage but it is a Bed and Breakfast.

I turn to the street and I think "Day is bright, sky is blue, time is short, whatch ya gonna do Sherlock?" I walk to the nearest corner and looking one way I see in the distance gray Navy ships, another way I see cobbled streets and another direction I see tall city buildings.

(Apparently I am aware I am playing Sherlock with my dream intent.)

I decide to walk to the city. Along the way I ask people "have you seen _____? (I look at my hands and see a black blurry spot like they use in TV shows to hide identity). I stop in a city park to rest. I see green grass, flowers, old Oak trees, children playing and people doing things that people do in parks. It is a very well kept city park. ( I never saw what I was holding but the questioned could see something.)

I am walking again with my parents (where did they come from? They died years ago.) I see a baker-man (he looks like Chef Boy-ar-dee) I ask him if he could help. He looks at me as if I am a simple minded person and just shakes his head.

I walk back to my parents and tell them "No luck! You go that way, I will go this way". I think "They slow me down." (They were always telling me to slow down in waking life)
I turn and go to the nearby corner I continue asking people. At the corner I look at the street sign I see this side say 5th street but I cannot clearly make out the other side I think it says Chesterton.

I again look at my hands but now the blurry spot has turned white. I ask what this means. I wake up.

Now I didn't know if this had anything to do with Dallas but I was told Fort Worth has a closed Naval base.
I won't even try to score this!

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Unhelpful Time estimate?? - YippYPro - 08-21-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014 - esholars - 08-21-2014 08:44 PM
Linguistics Phrases on Dallas - Eagle1 - 08-22-2014, 04:45 PM