The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014
08-27-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014
It's awesome to see dreamers reflecting on this experience. So valuable to get lessons learned in order to hone in on even more precision next time. I'm sure everyone's noticed that we've made extraordinary progress together. Our recent hits just have a whole new level of context and detail that were severely missing in the previous headlines, especially those from the April-May 2014 timeframe!

As far as timing goes, I do think Sherriann is right here. The timing got jumbled up because our intentions were mixed. The dreams were giving us exactly what we asked for, but the methodology was jumbled, and so all the dates got grouped together into 20/21 Sept.

In my quick summary, the recent hits came to under the intention to dream abut something happening soon. But the date came when the intention shifted to "Biggest Headline." Therefore, I have a suspicion that the bigger event is still outstanding and that could be where the Sept 20/21 is indicating.

INCUBATION. Therefore, I'd like to shift gears here. Dreamers incubate a huge headline in Dallas on or around September 20/21, 2014. Try to eliminate day residue from past headlines and focus on "Dallas," "BIG Headline" and "on or around Sept 20/21." Nothing else should enter the mind during incubation.

Later on, when we get the new memes or direction, I'd like to incubate severity levels or a concern level for each headline if possible. If we see another oil spew, what's the severity? Should we be concerned? This will tie into Paradigm 2...we don't want to give them stuff that has low risk rates and waste their time.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Unhelpful Time estimate?? - YippYPro - 08-21-2014, 04:22 PM
Linguistics Phrases on Dallas - Eagle1 - 08-22-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014 - Eagle1 - 08-27-2014 10:58 AM