Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catholic Cardinal Dream, 2/26/16 after 6am
Had multiple dreams last night with much day residue. This part was not day residue.

Start of Dream. I dreamed that I was in a very large house with multiple apartments. Felt like I was on a tour of the house because there was someone with me showing me everything.

I walked into the doorway of one of the apartments and I see what looks like 3 Catholic Cardinals each dressed alike in a white cassock and red zucchetto (skull cap). I look past them and see a large window or sliding door and see a nice yard. This is such a nice place to live. Then I look back at the Cardinals and notice only 2 were alive and 1 looked like a mannequin.

One of the live Cardinals came over and said, this is where Cardinals are made. I remember he was dark haired, wearing dark rimmed glasses, over 6' tall and medium to large build. He smiled and walked over to a comfortable looking chair and sat down. He was very happy that a new Cardinal was almost finished being created. End of Dream

Afterthoughts: I am not Catholic and have no idea why I had this dream. I'm sure there must be somewhere on the internet I can find out info about Catholic Cardinals & how they get appointed to that position. If I don't find anything, I'll call one of my Catholic relatives.

Messages In This Thread
Catholic Cardinal Dream, 2/26/16 after 6am - by Cassandra - 02-26-2016, 11:29 AM