Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being Human
3/4/2015 AM
No intent
I was with a small group of well dressed, elegant and wealthy people at a very expansive mansion. We were attending a conference about the future of this group. They were there to discuss what should be done to protect the common people from some elite non-human type of predator.
I was walking around the grounds which were beautiful and well maintained when I met the grounds keeper. I ask a few questions about the place and he answered easily about the different plants and the planning of the gardens. I was walking away when he told me not to go the direction I was heading as it was toward a private area containing a small house and gardens and it belonged to a very dangerous member of the group.
I returned to the main building and met up with my group. I told them what I had been doing and what I had seen. They also warned about the dangerous member. I was warned that I would need to be careful not to let anyone else know that I was “human”.
As we entered the conference room I realized I was witness to the largest gathering of top level vampires ever. I somehow knew these vampires as people in top positions in many large companies and politics. (I never saw faces).

The presenter had just started talking when the phone rang and I woke up.
I do not watch vampire movies! I do read about politics. I do not believe it was about Donald Trump as all these vampires were behind the scenes actors.

Messages In This Thread
Being Human - by esholars - 03-04-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Being Human - by *AD - 03-04-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Being Human - by Cassandra - 03-04-2016, 05:13 PM
RE: Being Human - by twiceblessed9 - 03-04-2016, 06:11 PM
RE: Being Human - by Cassandra - 03-04-2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Being Human - by esholars - 03-05-2016, 12:54 AM