Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putin, batteries & elevator dream, 4/24/16, am
TB- His calling me Yulia caught me by surprise, so my first thought was, he knows it's me. I don't know one word of Russian or ever heard anyone call me by the Russian version of Julie. I did not at any time feel uncomfortable but felt like I was on yet another assignment.  

The device has to be part of a weapon since we saw the destroyed building. Maybe "They" want him to reconsider using it since it may cause more damage than he is being told.  Definitely, someone wants him to know what the devise is capable of so he can't say he didn't know. Then I never make it to the storage room to get the batteries so I never returned the device to him. This is a positive note and helps me to believe that the device won't be used.

The end reminded me that I periodically travel with a what I call a Soul Group. We take care of business, then re-group later to debrief and then back to our beds.  What clues me in is when someone says, "it's morning, time to go".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Putin, batteries & elevator dream, 4/24/16, am - by Cassandra - 04-24-2016, 06:20 PM