Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putin, batteries & elevator dream, 4/24/16, am
Hey Julie. I saw this today and thought about your dream. I wonder if they are connected. If Russia did in fact bomb a Doctors Without Borders hospital, I am sure there would be people in Putin's circle who would not be comfortable with the act.
'The UN says the situation in Syria's city of Aleppo is catastrophic, after dozens of people were killed in attacks on targets including a hospital. Air strikes on and around the Medecins Sans Frontieres-backed al-Quds hospital killed at least 27 people, while more than 30 died in other attacks...
Local sources blamed war planes from the Syrian military or from Russia, which is supporting the government of President Bashar al-Assad, for the attack.
The Syrian military denied targeting the hospital. A military source was quoted on state TV as saying: "Such news is merely an attempt to cover up terrorist crimes which target peaceful citizens in Aleppo."
An activist at the scene, named Zuhair, told the BBC: "It was an air strike by two rockets, heavy rockets from [a] Russian air strike.
"Near the hospital, one building on five floors just crumbled and just crashed down and we don't know how many dead will be under these ruins."
However, Russian news agencies quoted the Russian defence ministry as saying it had carried out no air strikes in Aleppo in the past few days.'

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36162701

Messages In This Thread
RE: Putin, batteries & elevator dream, 4/24/16, am - by twiceblessed9 - 04-28-2016, 04:11 PM