Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putin, batteries & elevator dream, 4/24/16, am
Hey TB - Thank you for keeping me engaged on this one because after I post dreams here, I forget most of them. Yes, I saw this in the news yesterday and could not get a definite yes or no on if this is the building I saw. Maybe I just didn't want to believe it was the same building.

If it was the Russian Military I have a feeling I'll be seeing Putin in Dream Time again soon. If he approved this bombing after being counseled, I fear for his Spirit. He is not totally lost to the dark side yet, so there is hope that he can be reached. And as in all cases, this has to be done without interfering with his Free Will. I have to believe that there is always hope to turn people from getting totally immersed in the darkness we know as evil.

As I am writing this, I have started thinking in my Spirit language and am feeling myself wanting to go on walk-about. Jeese, I'm at my desk at work and cannot go on walk-about! Every time I hit "save changes" to this post I think of something to add.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Putin, batteries & elevator dream, 4/24/16, am - by Cassandra - 04-29-2016, 08:10 AM