Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knee deep in celebrities
(05-19-2016, 04:47 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: There are many roles that Klugman had but I think of him most with The Odd Couple and Quincey.  Quincey being a medical examiner makes me ask, are you suppose to be examining something?

I dunno. I knew he was in "Quincy" but I seldom watched that show(I'm not much of a TV watcher, never have been) so that doesn't even come up for me. Even his role in "The Odd Couple" doesn't resonate. It was like he was just Jack Klugman and we both knew he was dead(in this reality, anyway) but it wasn't a big deal to either of us.

And why those celebrities? While I know who most of them are-I may not be a TV watcher but I don't live in a vacuum, thanks to the internet Big Grin -I don't and didn't watch their shows. It's not like the occasional Brad Pitt appearance. I've at least seen some of his movies so it doesn't surprise me if he shows up to have dinner with me in dreamtime.

It's been an intensive week for me, in terms of lessons and healing. I've been put on a fast track to get me up to speed ASAP, apparently. Cool

Messages In This Thread
Knee deep in celebrities - by ThePaladin - 05-19-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Knee deep in celebrities - by twiceblessed9 - 05-19-2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Knee deep in celebrities - by ThePaladin - 05-20-2016, 04:33 PM
RE: Knee deep in celebrities - by Nanny - 05-19-2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Knee deep in celebrities - by Windy - 05-20-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Knee deep in celebrities - by Nanny - 05-21-2016, 01:06 PM