Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is watching me, and why?
In the dream I'm with a friend and freelance artist that I know. She has been in a minor accident and chipped one of her front teeth. I'm following her around, and we visit her brother in some kind of a workshop garage. I'm trying to get her attention, as I've found her tooth, and put it in my work desk for safe keeping.

We head back to the office, and everything seems like a carnival atmosphere. There are people milling about everywhere; laughing, eating and drinking. I see an old boss from years ago, and want to talk to him but the crowd sweeps me away. When I get back to my desk (which is outside in this carnival area), the missing tooth is gone. But my friend doesn't seem to care.

At this point I see my boss and friend together, and realize she is his daughter, and they've been hiding it all these years. We sit down at a banquet table, and there is a band at the table next to us. She's interacting with them, and that's when the dream gets weird. There is a woman with them, and I realize she is watching me. It was like I became lucid, and realized she isn't a dream construct, she's real and what the HELL is she doing in my dream watching me?!! I remember the funny way my friend's brother was looking at me earlier and realize HE was watching me too. I am now suspicious of the band as well. They are running some kind of carnival ride, but it's more like a test of some kind.

I end up on a bus, hoping to get away. I'm with my friend, a few co-workers, and some random people. We are driving through a very humid, drippy scenario, and we stop for lunch. I realize that I am the only one eating anything, and am horrified that I may become trapped there, like eating fairy food. I wake up.

THOUGHTS - my friend is not my boss's daughter, so not sure about that aspect. But the people watching me? Especially the woman. It was like she was noting my reactions to things. I wanted to talk to her, but something about her was very frightening. The band was running some kind of ferris wheel ride, except it wasn't a wheel, it was much more convoluted than that. Reminds me of the tarot card The Wheel of Fortune.

Messages In This Thread
Who is watching me, and why? - by Goldengirl - 11-07-2016, 07:56 AM
RE: Who is watching me, and why? - by Cassandra - 11-07-2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Who is watching me, and why? - by Goldengirl - 11-07-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: Who is watching me, and why? - by ablelba - 11-10-2016, 03:46 AM
RE: Who is watching me, and why? - by Goldengirl - 11-10-2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Who is watching me, and why? - by ablelba - 11-10-2016, 05:59 PM
RE: Who is watching me, and why? - by Goldengirl - 11-10-2016, 10:07 PM