Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The year 2017 - major events (intentional dreaming)
Last night I dreamed that I moved out of my house and into an apartment. The apartment seemed to start out small and got bigger during the dream with many rooms. Men were trespassing in my apartment partly because I was uncertain about the boundaries of my apartment. But eventually I figured out where the boundaries were and was able to say "this is my space" to the trespassers. I have no clue as to why I moved into this apartment. It likely has more to do with things going on in my personal life than "major events of 2017".

Kelley

(01-20-2017, 07:57 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: I don't necessarily have dreams involving food shortages, but have had a lot of what I call traveling dreams, where I'm with a group of strangers and we're walking to get to a better place. Perhaps a place with more supplies and/or food. Although there have also been other elements too like shabbily dressed, dirty, suggesting that things are not the world as we know it today.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The year 2017 - major events (intentional dreaming) - by Kelley - 01-20-2017, 12:40 PM