Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Year Run - Something to play with....
OH WOW, Sherriann! LOL this is tripping my trigger in a good way. I had been thinking all....of this time.....that what you just described for your experiment was what the bots were doing daily.....finding the top words in the most dreams....above 10,000 typical words in dreams, daily. I had thought that this was what the words were, then of course their own surges were shown! LOL....I don't just have to rethink this, but to keep thinking, remembering what such and such means....I guess till the cows come home next year. Wink

Therefore.....Eagle1, don't throw tomatoes at me here, LOLL......seems that what y'all did for just the five? days should be done daily....and have three columns?? no, you're so dang smart as well as wise that were that necessary to your Grand Experiment, you'd be doing it.

Well, see what ya get when you get a kitchen table activist fascinated with your Grand experience here?! Yeah.....a sixty year old, five year old. Wink
Hugs, y'all~

Reading this list again, yes y'all got a lot of info! So, is there going to be a bomb on the main plaza floor of an old white office building? Sounds like it. Or plans to do so will be found on someone's computer or smart-phone? Will it be a 2 man event?

A laptop in North America? about a stabbing or planned stabbing?

Hooboy, there's a couple of lines here I wouldn't touch if I was paid to, even. *grin

Do these go together? "wide low surprise
quiet present military
grey flight busy?" Could they even go with "spring computers contains pie presentation
boards rip flashing navy
navy communication ties tractor?" I suspect so.

Here's a good group for a headline, but what will it be? Those dang, elite royals again...
"cosmic England constant frequently cities
serial slid
decorated royal stepping resistance."

This few day experiment alone sounds like a ton of fun, and yeah....I'm digging that it's several days' bot runs fitting together. However, for all I know, the groups I like the best may very-well be from individual days runs. Hmmm....

Delicious!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The New Year Run - Something to play with.... - by Nanny - 01-08-2015, 08:19 PM