Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comes in 3's
Rainbow 
Incubation- need clarity on recent circumstances. 05/09/15 p.m and a.m.
I am keenly 'aware' of the ritual magic of three. Things have been happening personally in  three for the last 33 days- glass breaking [metaphor for sharp-endings? or danger perhaps], dream symbols, and literal time.

Putting it all together this morning I was going to keep this as a 'privately journal-ed dream sequence' yet something I 'saw' in my dream happened as I just got up so I decided to document.

I am at work. Lunch hour. Have to get my messages off my voice-mail and clear up my desk. I reach for the phone but it is gone. No where to be found. How will I retrieve the messages?
The mail run comes in.
I am handed a butt load of gray envelopes. Mine are light gray, I see my sister's is darker gray, there are some linen blue gray. All are formally addressed and look to be legal (official?) papers.
{metaphor- gray- uniforms? or > Will, detachment, deliberation/analysis}
An attorney instructs me to sign an affidavit/notice in one of the light gray envelopes that was already opened (public knowledge?) I smirk and retort, " Really? Why would I  A. need you as an attorney, B. would I ever sign what ever this is without reading it first? You must think me a fool. You're fired".

I was led to an outside area that looked to be high desert, baron, dry, hot. I see an Army corps of engineers digging, building, planting. I was told those papers authorized the project that I refused to sign. I asked them why on earth would they be planting a garden in the middle of a desert!? There is no water!.
Retort from a colonel, "That will not be an issue, we have it all covered".
I see dirt filled into the side of a cliff with fresh planting in it. I am told not to step on them.
Why are they planting on a sharp inclined hill? It will all wash out. Doesn't make sense.

Then I see engineers. fork lifts putting up a thatch and mud roof, walls and enclosures- This is all
going underground!.
What are they expecting? No one will disclose. Top secret.

It felt like a mudslide from a natural disaster that the ACE was taking advantage of for preparing to survive.

Note*
When I got up this morning to go into the kitchen I reached for the phone to see that it was gone. It is a cordless and off the cradle. I had to hunt for it before having my coffee. I was startled at the resemblance from the dream last night.
I haven't had a chance to look at any news articles yet for bad weather, earthquakes, or mudslides or headlines.
On a personal level, my grandson's cat disappeared three days ago. On incubating or remote viewing where he could be, three successive nights the farm foreman appeared with: 1. ripped up pieces of paper (message?) 2. a menacing looking army rifle (day residue from a movie) 3. [last night] the word, "Susanne'.
In the dream of the ripped paper, I was dreaming I was awake on the side of  my bed watching the gal rip up the paper. She saw me through the curtains so swept up the mess. When I saw her clean the mess, I was aware I was still dreaming but awake in my dream. I laid back down to continue sleeping but still aware I was asleep.   Very ODD.

Messages In This Thread
Comes in 3's - by *AD - 05-10-2015, 11:39 AM
RE: Comes in 3's - by Eagle1 - 05-10-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Comes in 3's - by *AD - 05-11-2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Comes in 3's - by Nanny - 05-10-2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Comes in 3's - by *AD - 05-12-2015, 11:20 AM