Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timeline revisions
Dream was roughly 3 days ago
Intention: I would like to have dreams showing me the most important event for me in the next 30 days

I did not get any specific event. Instead, I had a vision where I could see there were numerous events happening. Each event had an "index", its revision number. Most events had an index of 0. A timeline formed, where sometimes the event index was zero, but in some cases there was an index greater than zero; this indicated that the timeline had been changed by a greater power. Sometimes the index was 1, I believe the highest number was 6. I saw other cases where there were multiple events, that were shown to eventually be merged to a final event (1 - 4 eventually became a single event 5, and were happening in parallel). I didn't have an event that was tied to any of the squares, just the knowledge that the event were typically "revision 0" meaning they happened as they happened, with occasions where revisions were made that then merged with the other typical events.

NOTES: My personal takeaway is that things aren't set - a higher power can choose to make a change. If this is the most "important" thing based on the intent, it hopefully means that some major bad events might get revised. I tried a followup intention asking how I would know a revision took place and got nothing.

I work with computers and revision control software is part of my job - I don't think this was day residue, just a way of symbolizing things to me in a way I'd get.

Messages In This Thread
Timeline revisions - by MTB_forums - 09-09-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Timeline revisions - by esholars - 09-09-2015, 01:22 AM
RE: Timeline revisions - by NH watcher - 09-09-2015, 04:05 AM