Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aliens & Icebergs In Hawaii
In looking up dream meanings, I came across one for the icebergs and it couldn't be more accurate!

Icebergs: "To dream of hitting an iceberg in your dream means that things have been rocky emotionally, or you sense they soon will be. It’s a good indication that, though there are obstacles to overcome, you’ll be all right if you look for the warning signs and process your emotions as they emerge."

I didn't hit icebergs in my dreams, but I was worried a ship would... As I had my first dream of icebergs in January 2015, I now feel that this was a warning of the rockiness in my life that was there and to come. Especially in regards to the business I had opened with a former friend. I ignored my instincts and ended up in a bad place.

Also - Ice: "Ice in a dream may symbolize your emotional state or someone else’s. Are you being given an icy reception? If you are in a tenuous situation, you could be skating on thin ice. In a sexual context, you could be acting coldly toward your partner (or vice versa). To dream of ice floating in a clear stream signifies an interruption of happiness. Ice is frozen water, so think about where your emotions can’t flow freely, and release the blocks."

This interpretation is very, very accurate in regards to my formal business partner and business. (No sexual relationships). And there has been a serious interruption of happiness since everything fell apart. As I have dreamed of ice/icebergs 3 times now, clearly, things have not improved much.

Messages In This Thread
Aliens & Icebergs In Hawaii - by IslandHippyMama - 10-28-2015, 02:53 AM
RE: Aliens & Icebergs In Hawaii - by Iris - 01-13-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: Aliens & Icebergs In Hawaii - by IslandHippyMama - 01-24-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Aliens & Icebergs In Hawaii - by Nanny - 01-25-2016, 11:52 PM