Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
dates that i have seen part 2
A large enough quake in Russia/Aleutian Islands or on the West Coast could certainly be catastrophic for Hawaii in the right conditions. Many people in the islands have been dreaming of "walls of black water", tsunamis, and devastation for years now and it seems to be increasing.

I've had my own dreams in the past about Oahu being devastated, but I never saw what caused it. I only saw everything after everything was re-built. I can tell you though, large chucks of land masses are gone. Waikiki Beach, Downtown, the current airport, and more. It's all ocean. Most of Diamond Head is in the ocean, too. I initially thought it was a tsunami that changed Oahu, until I saw the final dream. Then I realized it had to be something more. It has to be a major quake and/or a major landslide.

I read an geographical study article a few months back that discussed how all of the islands "sloughs" off huge chunks of the land every so many thousand years. One that went off of Oahu was the size of Manhattan. The islands are over due for another "sloughing" and everyone thinks it will come from the Big Island. I disagree. The scientists have shown that due to the sloughing off, huge 1000 ft mega-tsunami waves could be created from it and it would wash over the other islands. They proved that one completely covered Lanai once. It was also noted that these landslides almost always occurred during the hottest years of climate change that caused rising ocean levels (which we are currently experiencing now). The islands are made of porous rock and when the ocean levels heat and rise, they soak into the land. Essentially causing them to soften and become spongy. With the right conditions, enough rainfall, and possibly add a large enough earthquake and you can have some serious land slippage.

The fact that Honolulu went and buried itself in heavy concrete buildings and they are in a building surge right now - in about 15 years, they will have added 22+ new buildings to the downtown (Kaka'ako) area alone - doesn't help matters. After a dream I had some years ago that showed me large cracks in the roads/sinkholes on Oahu's streets, with someone yelling that we need to pay more attention to the water main breakages on Oahu, I actually started to. Oahu averages 350-400 water main breaks a year. It is well known that the mains are aging and the earthquake that occurred in 2006 didn't help either, but these breaks are happening in the Honolulu side mostly. A few are around other areas of the island, but Honolulu mostly. You would think that if it really was all about "aging plumbing", then why isn't it occurring all over the island? Some of these breaks occur at several locations in the same day.

I believe that there will a huge landslide and possibly an earthquake event that will eventually hit the islands, more so on Oahu. There will be a tsunami. And many, many people will lose their lives because of it... Also, based off of what I saw in my dream, everything was already rebuilt and established. A new zoo and everything. That takes years to do and years to recover from the devastation. I looked to be about 70 or so in the dream and that is less than 20 years from now. There were teenage grandchildren in the dream that aren't born yet. I saw how old my daughters were - the eldest was in her 50's, maybe. These dreams started in the mid 90's for me and finished in 2010. I saw my future son-in-laws in my dreams in the 90's. My daughters are married to them now... So people can't tell me what I believe I know. This is going to happen and it will happen soon. New building construction can take up to 10 yrs. Clearing the debris from a major catastrophe can add another 5 years or less. The landscaping I saw in the dreams was grown in for the new buildings and housing - add another 5 years for that... Do the math.

Messages In This Thread
dates that i have seen part 2 - by still - 12-15-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: dates that i have seen part 2 - by NH watcher - 12-16-2015, 05:24 AM
RE: dates that i have seen part 2 - by still - 12-16-2015, 09:22 AM
RE: dates that i have seen part 2 - by still - 12-17-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: dates that i have seen part 2 - by Nanny - 12-17-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: dates that i have seen part 2 - by still - 12-18-2015, 07:55 AM
RE: dates that i have seen part 2 - by IslandHippyMama - 12-22-2015, 08:58 PM
RE: dates that i have seen part 2 - by NH watcher - 01-18-2016, 06:12 AM
RE: dates that i have seen part 2 - by still - 01-18-2016, 10:53 AM
RE: dates that i have seen part 2 - by still - 01-18-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: dates that i have seen part 2 - by Nanny - 01-18-2016, 05:45 PM