Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Molokai Volcano Explosion
Very much agree with you. There is one thing I keep in mind now that never was an issue before. This military is being shambled, it's not just being drawn-down and worn-out. Somehow, the morale has been lowered to a point of too many folks not caring even if equipment works properly or if the people are busting-butt while working.

Being part of the community I have heard stories, some I can't even repeat but in person could whisper to you and others. We now have reason to wonder if something could get by us. For example, a couple of Russian subs got into the Gulf of Mexico a year ago? dang time flies but anyway, there was no excuse for them having been there and discovered later. I heard report of one Texas senator demanding to know how the bleep that happened.

That it happened at all is my point. I firmly believe it would not nor could not have happened in previous decades.

But, even if known, you are right that the current leaders would let it happen again as long as they could fit it into serving their "never waste an emergency" agenda.

Messages In This Thread
Molokai Volcano Explosion - by IslandHippyMama - 12-26-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: Molokai Volcano Explosion - by Goldengirl - 12-26-2015, 10:30 AM
RE: Molokai Volcano Explosion - by Nanny - 12-27-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Molokai Volcano Explosion - by Nanny - 12-28-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Molokai Volcano Explosion - by Nanny - 12-31-2015, 04:15 AM
RE: Molokai Volcano Explosion - by Nanny - 12-31-2015, 10:55 PM
RE: Molokai Volcano Explosion - by ThePaladin - 01-03-2016, 04:35 AM