Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ET Arrival
I was with a large group of friends and co-workers on either an office campus or college campus. We were excited as it was dusk and we were about to begin watching the lights in the skies. As the night darkened, we arranged ourselves in various chairs outside in a plaza. I carried a large white binder stuffed with information, and I was studying the contents until the 'show' began. The lights looked to me more like meteors...long straight flashes of light, although in a cluster, almost like a military jet formation only streaking towards earth with invisible craft. We observed this many times throughout the night.

http://i.stack.imgur.com/jd5j2.gif

This observation went on for several nights. We were not wearing coats, I assume it was summer.
One evening, I was leaving the building, worried that I had left my binder by my chair the previous night, and I did not want anyone to read it as it was privileged information. As I was exiting the building, I heard much excited chatter that the 'show' was underway. I found my chair and was relieved to find my intact binder where I had left it. As I sat down, there was a change in mood in the crowd, an an alien entered our midst. He 'talked' to us, we seemed to be under his control. He told us his kind would be walking about the population, but they would be cloaked somehow to look like humans. The cloaking, however, only worked from the front and the sides, you could see the being was alien if you observed him from behind.

The alien was a grey, but looked more like ET. I don't recall the creature wearing clothing.

Day residue: Early in the day, I read the alien dreams posted here

Messages In This Thread
ET Arrival - by Iris - 01-11-2016, 07:23 AM
RE: ET Arrival - by IslandHippyMama - 01-12-2016, 04:05 PM
RE: ET Arrival - by ThePaladin - 01-12-2016, 05:11 PM
RE: ET Arrival - by IslandHippyMama - 01-12-2016, 06:52 PM