Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leader and group massacred
I was a young child, grade school age, as young as 1st grade possibly as old as 5th grade. I think I was a boy, not sure. I was at the President's home, only it was more of a California-type setting or maybe similar to the Camp David setting, relaxed atmosphere, hundreds of acres of secluded park. Although I refer to him as the President, he was more likely an important business man, or other government leader, or perhaps a governor. He did not have much of a security detail there, and I do not recall anyone referring to him as President, that's just what I thought of him as.

I was not with parents, and my sense is that I was an orphan. The President humored me, I could talk to him and interact with him almost as though he were a family member, perhaps an uncle.

The President resembled the President on House of Cards, tall, white, middle aged, slim, however, he was in a wheelchair, otherwise healthy. Seemed to me as though he had been in a wheelchair for quite awhile, this was not due to a recent accident but a condition he had for many years.

We were outside and I was walking next to the President in his wheelchair and he was showing me the park and trails. He said this was his most favorite area of the estate/compound, and told me to go ahead and explore. I was alarmed that I did not see any security team for him, and he just waved off my concern and said to go enjoy myself. So he went back to join the others and I briefly explored the park.

Then there was some type of ceremony that was planned in what looked like in a chapel, and people were congregating for that. I sat in the front pew or bench with the President and his family (I recall him and his wife). I had met another child my age, a girl, blonde hair, she was wearing a dress (resembled white Communion dress, knee length, very full skirt) and was with her parents sitting in another section of the chapel. Many were dressed up, although I was still in very casual clothes.

Somehow I had seen something that led me to believe there was going to be a problem, perhaps in the park. I walked over to the little girl and asked her and her parents to come with me, and we walked to a back aisle. I whispered to the girl that the President was going to be killed, her parents did not hear what I said. The girl fell to the ground wailing, and her parents knelt beside her trying to find out what was wrong.

Now a security guard came up to me and I told him what I knew, and he went running.

All too late, though, as a group came in and massacred everyone with automatic weapons. Somehow I remained unscathed. Then I was seated right next to the ringleader. He was red-headed with a short beard, and laughing with the others, all in an unguarded mood. They thought nothing of me, I was apparently harmless, and I believe I was very meek and docile. While he was laughing I pulled out a weapon and killed several of them. As he turned to me in surprise, I was already dead, as I had swallowed what looked like a green pimiento-stuffed olive that had contained poison; I had this 'poison pill' in my possession even when I had walked with the President to the park area earlier.

Throughout all of this I was extremely calm, and solemn, as though I was unable to express emotions. Perhaps I had autism or aspergers. I do believe I was highly intelligent, but I definitely did not react per the norm or process events as one would expect.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/hous...0207050434

Messages In This Thread
Leader and group massacred - by Iris - 01-16-2016, 07:48 AM
RE: Leader and group massacred - by twiceblessed9 - 01-16-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Leader and group massacred - by NH watcher - 01-17-2016, 06:56 AM
RE: Leader and group massacred - by Iris - 01-17-2016, 07:14 PM
RE: Leader and group massacred - by Iris - 01-19-2016, 07:46 PM