Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
babysitting
Nanny,
I do keep an eye on numbers. thank you for pointing those out! I did think the 60 was something about 60 days. almost always numbers in my dreams are related to days. and wow! on the power thing! I could not make sense of why I was replacing lightbulbs while babysitting, but maybe it could be about the power grid. I have had a couple dreams in the past featuring hot pink. hot pink represents on the positive good/blessings and on the negative=evil/curses (in biblical interpretation). once I was attacked in my dark house at night by a shadowy man in a hot pink hoodie (curse/evil). and once I was standing on my toes stretching as far as I could towards heaven while a witch cast hot pink magic spells (curse/evil) at me trying to stop me. why I wanted my hair hot pink? not sure yet...

Julie,
glad you posted your dream. interesting that the child had only his father and I saw only the father of the children I was sitting, too. I think that 2 of the children were girls with long blond hair and the third and youngest was a boy. they were well behaved. but that is all I recall about them. also interesting that we were both helping the father do something.

thanks yall Smile

Messages In This Thread
babysitting - by still - 01-18-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: babysitting - by Nanny - 01-18-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: babysitting - by Cassandra - 01-18-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: babysitting - by still - 01-18-2016, 07:15 PM