Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Waves / Elephants Stuck On An Island
Searching for meaning behind the elephants in my dream and I came across this one.. Though it doesn't mention what it means if they are trapped on an island:

"The appearance of these large, solid animals may signify wealth, honor, and a steadfast character. As the elephants rule in the wild, their appearance in your dream may indicate you reign supreme in business and/or at home. How many elephants do you see in your dream? A herd of elephants may suggest great wealth, while a single elephant may represent a small but solid fortune. An elephant with its trunk held up is a symbol of excellent luck soon to come."

Currently I do not "reign supreme" in business or at home, as I cam currently unemployed and living in someone else's home. Both elephants had their trunks up in the air, so it would be cool if I have luck coming to me.

Also, re-reading my posted dream, I just realized we were discussing a school and then waves came crashing down around me... Which in real life, I was applying to a job at a school and didn't get the job. So I'm thinking now that it was connected to my personal life, and not necessarily related to worldly events.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Huge Waves / Elephants Stuck On An Island - by IslandHippyMama - 01-24-2016, 04:53 PM