Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tarragon and saffron
No, there is something more here ... I have seen enough of Still's dreams to know that she rarely dreams things completely insignificant or laughable.  However, I acknowledge IHM, that dreams can be laughable.  Mine mostly are, and that is why I rarely remember them, nor post any here.  I am more a dream interpreter, than a dreamer myself, such as the Bible spoke of spiritual gifts; some being given the gift of dreaming, and some being given the interpretation of dreams.

So, tarragon and saffron ... what is the significance?  Scrolling to the Wikipedia entries for both spices, I was shocked, and then not surprised, to find that for saffron, the Spanish variety has had a longstanding tradition in cooking, but that today, IRAN accounts for 90% of the saffron produced worldwide.  So, is the presence of saffron in Still's dream an omen of what is clearly before our eyes on the world scene: Europe and the Americas dying, and the Middle East and Asian powers ascending.

But, then if you have any lingering doubts, let's check out what Wikipedia says about tarragon.  How very similar to the story of saffron, yet with a twist.  While French tarragon (and also to a lesser extent, Spanish tarragon) is still the most coveted variety worldwide for cooking, Russian tarragon is also produced heavily and exported.  Russian tarragon, while not as flavorful, is more hearty and has a longer shelf life.  Aren't we also witnessing that on the world scene?  Whatever Europe and the Americas are doing to try to save themselves is very short term and not lasting, but Russia and Asia are in it for the long haul, and have been more willing in the past to sacrifice their own personal gain to ride out the storms coming.

In the end, there is still a cabal of Elite who will sacrifice everyone to their plan for world domination, but Still's dream presents the picture as of now, and is very telling.

Messages In This Thread
tarragon and saffron - by still - 01-26-2016, 01:19 PM
RE: tarragon and saffron - by IslandHippyMama - 01-26-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: tarragon and saffron - by still - 01-26-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: tarragon and saffron - by NH watcher - 01-27-2016, 05:50 AM
RE: tarragon and saffron - by still - 01-27-2016, 07:56 AM
RE: tarragon and saffron - by Nanny - 01-27-2016, 04:36 PM
RE: tarragon and saffron - by NH watcher - 01-28-2016, 04:53 AM