Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funeral with plumbing issues~
Trump isn't perfect because no one is, and no candidate for this high office can be everything we want or need. What this dude is, is spontaneous, blunt and obviously not eating out of any secret power's hand from behind the scenes. They hate him for this and yet are scared of him.

Praying we even have an election in November while very much in doubt "they" will allow it. But God! with God any horrible reality can be stalled, and yet, I doubt God wishes to do so at this time.
To everything, yes there is a season and to every season there comes an end. I think God's patience with billions of humans is at its end. I also, as a firm believer in Jesus believe that we are going to be catapulted out of our comfort zones before He comes back and saves us physically. However, I'm at peace however He plays this age out, so to speak.

The world economy must be crashed for them to be able to force their tyranny on us all, into a cashless, checkless digital currency so that they can control us in a micro-managing way. They know that with millions of us patriots in just this one nation that they have to make the conditions so hungry and desperate that we'll bow to anything, even beg for "them" to save us.

Amen about out of the city. I was raised in the city and suburbs of a southern state, Texas but am wtihin weeks of moving into the country. Oh boy, what a trip this is going to be but it's one that wisdom dictates I do even if haphazardly.

Messages In This Thread
Funeral with plumbing issues~ - by Nanny - 02-16-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Funeral with plumbing issues~ - by Rene1111 - 02-16-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: Funeral with plumbing issues~ - by Nanny - 02-16-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: Funeral with plumbing issues~ - by Rene1111 - 02-17-2016, 02:56 AM
RE: Funeral with plumbing issues~ - by Nanny - 02-17-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: Funeral with plumbing issues~ - by Rene1111 - 02-18-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: Funeral with plumbing issues~ - by Nanny - 02-18-2016, 05:33 PM