Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/9/2016 11:50pm Flooding in area that has never flooded before
I have just moved into my big white house in an upscale part of town. I leave my daughter alone to go and get my ex and his  two daughters, I am trying to get everyone in my family to come to my house but no one wants to come to my house.

Finally at the last hour i ask why and i am told that I am a trailer built into my house, which glorifies slavery since it is from the sugar plantation! WHAT, REALLY? Is my response....

I am now Ariel over the town. Less then 10 years ago this was all the woods, they wouldn't build here because "the ground was soft" and now the water coming in, like a tsunami it is going to wipe out everything in the valley. I see the waves of debris coming in.

Suddenly I am back in my body, I am warning everyone at the local diner to move to higher ground now! No one will listen, they don't believe me... I say forget these people and i am going back to my house with my daughter where i will be safe. I get there and there is a teenage boy that was sent by my ex to pick up lamps?

I told him, what are you doing.... those are going to be useless, he said he was given instructions to take back anything that belonged to his two daughters. The boy had my daughter in a box, i pulled her out of the box, and told the kid to take the box with the lamps that i was staying. The kid leaves with the box, and i put my daughter back into bed and i start boarding up the house and preparing for the water.

Location: I only saw the town from above, it was inland. The big White house was slightly up hill on the Eastern most point of the valley. (I also get the feeling that this "big white house" has something to do with slavery)

The big white house could be a metaphor for Washington DC and the presidential white house, but that does not make a lot of sense to me, since the water or wave would be coming from the west. I believe this maybe an island or area that has a water mass directly to the west or south western direction since the south side of the town was the first to get wiped out.

NOTE: THE WAVE - it looked just like japan tsunami in that the waters were dark, almost like rolling liquid oil with debris in it. Everyone thought it would be a small storm, maybe a few streets flooded, but this was next 10 levels, wall of water, no where to run and hide kind of wave. I have no explanation as to why this wall of water would be coming when everyone else is expecting a small storm surge.

THE STORM - No one would listed to me that the storm would be bigger than what the weather man said. I felt like Noah trying to get everyone on board the ark and no one wanted to get on the ark. No one heeded the warnings. like Sodom and Gomorrah the city is about to be destroyed, why will no one listen!

[Image: JAPAN-QUAKE-2011.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
6/9/2016 11:50pm Flooding in area that has never flooded before - by Windy - 06-09-2016, 02:54 AM