Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decay
I was in my office, and everyone was there, including people who had quit. There was a table and everyone was putting food down and getting ready to party. But the weird thing was, in walking back to the food, I noticed all this mold on the walls. It was FURRY, and drippy and really pretty gross. I tried to wipe it off as I walked past, but frankly, no one else seemed to notice.

The scene changed, and now I was at some kind of a fair, and there were tables of food (still). It all looked really good until you got close, and then I noticed that it was all decaying to some extent. Everyone was loading up their plates and baskets, and I was horrified. The longer I stood there, the more I realized that not only the food was decaying, actually a LOT of people around me were dying too. I was ok, and not everyone was dying, but a lot of them were. And acting as if they weren't dying inside.

I started looking for my Sunpass so I could get out of town, but couldn't find it. Ultimately I decided that it probably wasn't necessary anymore and just left.

Messages In This Thread
Decay - by Goldengirl - 09-10-2016, 08:26 AM
RE: Decay - by Goldengirl - 09-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Decay - by ybul0229 - 09-11-2016, 07:50 AM
RE: Decay - by Goldengirl - 09-11-2016, 08:38 AM