Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poisonous Gas; Fear; China
Update and some thoughts:  I have been watching for several weeks now, about 16 weeks according to the news media. the trouble and chaos in Hong Kong.  It is referred to as the 2019 Hong Kong anti extradition Bill protests.  The protests have exposed a huge gulf between Hong Kong and mainland China.  The protests have drawn huge numbers of activists who have taken to the streets and marched in defiance of what they consider wrong and unjust. The protests have turned violent with much tear gas and rubber bullets being used against the people. Some observers feel that the police brutality is helping to keep the protests ongoing.  It has been called the worst crisis in Hong Kong since the handover in 1997.  The Bill will be formally withdrawn by the Chinese government in October as a result of all the actions.  In one of the protests over 210,000 people created the 'Hong Kong Way", a human chain 50 kilometers long stretching across both sides of the Hong Kong Harbor and to the top of Lion Rock, according to news outlets.   
When I see these pictures and videos of the conflicts between the police and the activists with all of the fog of tear gas and the people wearing gas masks it does make me think of this dream that I posted earlier.  The tear gas definitely came from China.  Also the unusual narrow pathway in my dream led to China.  Also the unusual 'human chain'  that formed such a long path in reality is interesting.

Messages In This Thread
Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 02-08-2019, 01:07 AM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 09-23-2019, 10:53 PM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 02-04-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by ThePaladin - 02-05-2020, 01:08 AM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 02-28-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by MTB_forums - 03-06-2020, 01:41 AM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 03-23-2020, 09:36 PM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Eagle1 - 03-24-2020, 09:32 PM