Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creepy Double Rainbow

Thought I'd share.... A friends mother-in-law snapped this in Western NE yesterday.  I've never seen anything like it.  A quick Google search and I found the following:  

A Double Rainbow Symbolizes a transformation in life.  The first rainbow represents the material and the second the spiritual. No doubt that is why we stop to admire it’s beauty. It’s meant to help us align both our outer world with our inner spirit.  

and...  
A Double Rainbow means serendipitous magic is on the way, the path of personal magic is opening up for you.  Be true to yourself and your dreams and know that the Universe is conspiring on your behalf.  

Looks pretty ominous to me....
ummm...that doesn't look like any rainbow ive ever seen. double OR single. freaky
I know right?? Flat out CREEPY.
Makes me wonder what the dark area is hiding?
exactly, Julie.
I wondered if maybe there's something in the earth or atmosphere that attracts something like this? Just so strange.
I've asked if she can tell me more accurately where the picture was taken too.
I knew it, we are on The Truman Show and that is a tear in ceiling. Tongue
LOL...
Agreed, XeeMaye that this is a dark and foreboding, UGLY! double rainbow. I never knew it was possible to get one with a wide band of darkness in between them. In fact, it's ominous that the dark far-outweighs the color of the two rainbows.

Now, reading the definitions? of double rainbows in context of darkness ruling the thing....is indeed very bad.

PS, and I really don't like that it seems to take up most of the sky! Yet another part of a bad message.

Am tired and must be in a shy mood, LOL!

It is an omen, IMO.
When the times comes, it won't mater what your religion is or where you go to church. People will be forced to pick a side. For myself it started years ago when the Good Lord told me "you need to take a stand for what you believe". So I decided to stand with Jesus and believe in the Bible.
I believe that the Tribulation will happen and don't like thinking about it. I can sometimes "see" it and it makes my soul cry out to God/Jesus/Holy Spirit to have mercy on the people that are here when the tribulation happens. What I feel the most is the confusion in people's minds. People will not be able to comprehend why one day they are going about their daily business living life and the next day every thing has changed and not for the better.

Jeeze, I have to stop writing, I'm starting to "see" it and and I don't want to. I'm going stick my head in the sand for a few minutes and do some ironing. Rolleyes
Let's remember to pray for each other. To those of you that share the belief in Jesus, I ask you to pray for my hubby. No name necessary if you don't mind, just please pray for "Nanny's hubby" cuz God will know who that is.

He's not got a personal relationship with God, is a person of integrity, an engineer and patriot, etc. He's was physically and emotionally abused growing up, and is so scarred. He doesn't meditate but sees the value of it, and I'm getting clues of just how hard these end-times are likely to hit him.
Any and every prayer for him is cherished. Maybe we can see "now" change, and him handle the storm clouds on our horizon that this rainbow symbolizes.

Sincere! thank you.
I already have everyone on NDC on my prayer list. I will add him too.
Hopefully our old P2 crowd will read your message, Nanny. Positive intentions coming your way Smile
Aww Eagle1, that's a very sweet sentiment and I, too hope so.

Thank you, also.

Sincere thanks, Julie! I have a mental prayer list and I think it's time to have all of y'all on it, though sometimes this has come naturally and has for a few months. As we get closer to 'whatever it is...' I think this is wise, etc.

(05-26-2015, 09:29 PM)Julie111957 Wrote: I already have everyone on NDC on my prayer list. I will add him too.
(05-26-2015, 07:04 PM)Nanny Wrote: Let's remember to pray for each other. To those of you that share the belief in Jesus, I ask you to pray for my hubby. No name necessary if you don't mind, just please pray for "Nanny's hubby" cuz God will know who that is.

He's not got a personal relationship with God, is a person of integrity, an engineer and patriot, etc. He's was physically and emotionally abused growing up, and is so scarred. He doesn't meditate but sees the value of it, and I'm getting clues of just how hard these end-times are likely to hit him.
Any and every prayer for him is cherished. Maybe we can see "now" change, and him handle the storm clouds on our horizon that this rainbow symbolizes.

Sincere! thank you.

Nanny - I'm sending prayers for your hubby. I think that "these end times" will hit a whole lot of people really hard.
XeeMaye, thank you! Most sincerely...prayers are a huge gift because someone of kindred spirit is using some of their own time and energy to do so.

I think so, too. He wasn't mean about it, but a few weeks ago when I mentioned Jade Helm, he just sounded really down about it, and said that everytime he "turns around," that I'm giving him something else to worry about. That was my huge clue to not inform him of things. He's onto so much, what "they" are in DC, and a lot, but yeah he needs prayer because as one of many hard-working patriots of integrity, if "they" grab all 401K and IRAs to slam into our failing currency, etc., I think he's going to be one of those you refer to. Except, with God....
My boyfriend is the same way. When I mentioned something about Jade Helm to him recently, he claimed that he didn't mind martial law...if that's what makes us safe. I tried to explain to him that it's destroying our civil liberties and our basic human rights. But he's been brainwashed since birth like a lot of us, and that's just how he sees things. I too just keep most of the information to myself. I hate the idea of it all crashing down on so many people. It will be terrifying to say the least.
I want to pray for him, too. Yeah, great souls that just can't see and/or that can't handle seeing the multitude of problems we have that are going to culminate in the change of our Age.
(05-27-2015, 05:20 PM)Nanny Wrote: I want to pray for him, too. Yeah, great souls that just can't see and/or that can't handle seeing the multitude of problems we have that are going to culminate in the change of our Age.

Thanks Nanny. I think in his case, he's got enough to handle in the every day world (don't we all?!) that he doesn't feel the need to speculate. I do...I have always been that way. I WANT to know.

To each his (or her) own...
Yes M'am! me too....it is my calling to know, to seek, snoop and find out, and then to write, email, call, post on many forums, and be the best little internet Political Activist that I can be. I am so thankful that almost.....everyone that matters is on the www....as networking has never been so satisfying than this.