Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/27/15 The Dutch Jumping to conclusions
Trending:     dutch nat kitten decision wrapped jumping responses closet natural finish dancing shed frog scorpion hub input request wet giants heart ref label unlike thrown update parent respect transport aug nighttime browser bike agree

Waning Dream Words:
   height secret voice enjoy blank cold understand singing song sat rooftop daughter mirror anonymous specific awake had dreamt hiding backpack dreams there animals yet important drug dictionary prison island chased bag were fri dream days

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
And…….. The DreamBot is back to normal. Although the bot was extremely slow, just like yesterday’s weird run, the results aren’t weird at all.  The top word DUTCH is at Red Alert levels, but doesn’t have any substantial support underneath. That being said, one does need to ask, “Why are people dreaming about Dutch?” Are we focused on the country Holland or perhaps a company that makes Dutch ovens?

There does seem to be a lot of beings in the list….KITTEN, FROG, SCORPION, and GIANTS. Not sure what those all have in common other than they all live.

I highlighted the following Groupings:
0. Maybe the Dutch are Wrapped up in some controversy about JUMPING to conclusions.
1. Sounded a lot like CERN portals (HUB INPUT and REQUEST GIANTS)
2. There’s AUGUST again, and this one sounds like CERN. RESPECT TRANSPORT AUG. Comparing that to yesterday‘s run, I now think that chani might be moving the May date to August.
3. Is this somehow connected to the hacking group Anonymous? Daughters SINGING from the ROOFTOPs
4. Oh yes indeed, we live on PRISON ISLAND here in the land of the drug companies.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Dutch nat kitten decision wrapped jumping responses closet natural finish dancing

The first thing I thought of was Dutchsinse and his volcano/earthquake reporting of, for now, infantile (kitten) decision wrapped jumping responses closet(ed) for now until a natural finish to the dancing.

Is the run telling us to keep an eye on what Dutch has to say?
Is? Nat=natural, or Nat=the tiny insect...if it is the tiny insect it would fit with animals...or Nat=nature...or
Well Eagle1, we've got what, a week left for the bot to talk about your conference presentation and travel to it, etc? Seems likely so I'm watching for it.

"nat?" does this mean that a lot of the dream reports by individuals actually had "nat" typed in them? Like "mon" that shows up a lot, I've wondered many times if that stands for monday, but doubted it, or for "with" if "mon" means 'with' in another language.

"hub, input, update browser..." okayy....not sure who or what this is indictated for. sure? LOL okay, not a clue.

Dangit....there's another short-term! "aug" so lots of folks typed "aug" for "August" in their dreams. Why does this surprise or almost annoy me? LOL but hey, folks can record their dreams any dang way they want so shame on me. Big Grin

Somebody's daughter is "singing song" on "rooftop."

This second line of the waning dream Words is saying something about being "awake but "having dreamt" about "hiding backpack dream." Maybe this will get overlay from one of our gifted dreamers! Seems it should/will.

"prison island" sounds like a big part of a headline.
You know, I blew right over Nat. For some reason, I was thinking gnat, but really didn't take the time to analyze it. My answer is that I don't know. I don't even know what the word is doing in the 11,000-word dictionary. Nat? I haven't a clue, but if it was me creating a dictionary, I'm not sure I would have included Nat. Maybe I should go to George/Grady to see why they intended for that word. Yeah, that's what I'll do.
nat.
1. national.
2. native.
3. natural.
4. naturalist.

Short for Nathanial or ......

Network address translation (NAT) allows a router to modify packets to allow for multiple devices to share a single public IP address.
Eagle1, yes please do.
In fact, in the way you replied here, you revealed that indeed if the botrun says "nat" that it's what a lot of dreamers actually wrote as they reported their dreams. THIS is what I've wondered. So, "nat" doesn't stand for a guy named "Nate," for example.

I'm still wondering about "aug" and "mon" in botruns. At least "mon" is a word in French? is it?

Anyway, am glad you are going to ask them.
Dutch arrested bikers in Holland- I heard an NPR clip yesterday about arrests of these dudes in Holland-
the Dutch are cracking down...can't get the news articles to upload right now- sorry
my dial up is just too slow right now-
"Surrender, Satudarah, and the Hells Angels. The past few years saw ..."
US biker shoot-out: Warring bike gangs around the world ...
www.bbc.com/news/world-32779354
British Broadcasting Corporation
Nat means "wet" in Dutch...
Group 2 is clearly Jade Helm. Just hit me.
The briefings by the J.H. Colonel has talked a lot about the special ops guys operating in the middle of the night.

XeeMaye, "nat" means "wet?" That's a trip because on down the list "wet" is one of the bot terms in English, too. So, top of list is taking about a wet kitten in or from Holland?
Xee, humdinger! Great find! maybe Holland gets the the big wave?
Wow Xee! Well, based on that, I would say some Dutch areas in our county or in Holland, will be getting very wet. Lots of states have Dutch areas and there are also the Amish.
"respect nighttime aug transport sign confirm" is the bot run words from yesterday and today, with some of them repeating. OH! Oh yeah....a hunch, strong but of course may be wrong....

In Jade Helm, this...this "sign confirm" may be....something really big that's got to be signed even in an EO by barry, and if not it's not just the typical signing on the spot of delivery. It's repeating because this is something bigger that's being transported. *(I don't mean bigger in size but bigger in importance than all of the typical military hardware we've seen videos of for over a month.) I'll stop myself from speculating as-to what it could be that gets transported that's so important.
WAIT!!! The story of the Little DUTCH Boy who plugged a DYKE with his finger!

Dutch legend has it that there was once a small boy who upon passing a dyke on his way to school noticed a slight leak as the sea trickled in through a small hole. Knowing that he would be in trouble if he were to be late for school, the boy pocked his finger into the hole and so stemmed the flow of water. Some time later a passerby saw him and went to get help. This came in the form of other men who were able to effect repairs on the dyke and seal up the leak.

This story is told to children to teach them that if they act quickly and in time, even they with their limited strength and resources can avert disasters. The fact that the Little Dutch Boy used his finger to stop the flow of water, is used as an illustration of self-sacrifice. The physical lesson is also taught: a small trickle of water soon becomes a stream and the stream a torrent and the torrent a flood sweeping all before it, Dyke material, roadways and cars, and even railway tracks and bridges and whole trains.

SO is this a reference to the story? The floods that have happened or the floods which will happen or is there a little leak which is going to become disastrous? Where can you find a little dutch boy when you need one?
Yes!! the dam near Dallas! it may go at anytime, they've been draining it all day!

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/...288757.php
http://lubbockonline.com/filed-online/20...WaH6qZMR2c
Excellent hit, chickie! Wink
Speaking of wet kittens, I had to bathe a kitten today. I doubt, however, that's what the bot means. Big Grin
Unless the bot is speaking to you DLP, which has been known to happen to people. lol
(05-27-2015, 10:52 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Unless the bot is speaking to you DLP, which has been known to happen to people.  lol

Always a possibility, especially since I've lived in the Netherlands. Maybe I better check out the words more carefully. Big Grin