Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for fun, or maybe is good idea, dunno~
In my mind, this is one of those "just in case" things. I thought to take the top one or two bot run words from each day's run report, for about the last week. *(Where I have two words in one line, they are the top two words of that particular day.)

Perhaps I should've listed the top two words of every meme. May go back and do that. For some reason, some top words were higher or seemed more important to me, but then I did rush through the memes, doing this.

Any headlines here?

Lazy Transformation
chuck seven
healing
congrats demon
ark venice
diversion headphone
temple
heroes
egg homicidal
wrinkle
urine
I personally love what you're doing here, Nanny. There is SO much untapped potential in these linguistic sets, it boggles the mind. I am but one mind in the big pool...we need creativity and ingenuity that you clearly offer here. Bottom line...try new things and see what kind of results become apparent. If it looks promising, we'll start measuring it. Great job!
Duuude...grin...I appreciate you yet yet again. Wink It is a worthy experiment, it hit me earlier to try. What if..........the top two or three terms in a week or more is a headline of the future, too.

I lack time today to check headlines, but then tomorrow's another day and who knows how many days in future the big news will be, IF....the words from a week or so of bot-runs, do indeed go together. hmmm...bless ya.
Whichever day's bot run "ark venice" were in made headlines this past weekend because Venice Italy floods easily and I read that they had flash flooding Saturday? anyway over the weekend. Dang multitasking, I forgot to bring the headline here that I found for it, or to it's day's bot run, thread.
Here's your link, Nanny: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hlight=ark

Is this something you think might deserve front DreamBlog attention?

By the way, the search engine on this forum is really pretty good. The link is upper right, and you can search any specific term in any specific forum (such as the DreamBot Run forum). Smile
The only attention I think this needs is a one-time mention/suggestion that some folks may want to try it, to see if they find any headlines that match some amount of grouping of the top words of several bot-runs. (I work and multitask at my desk and sure am slow at researching this idea, personally. Selfishly, I'll dig if anyone else is interested in giving this idea a chance.)

I'll start using your search engine. Thank you!
I've been too dang busy to experiment with this idea again. Gonna try the top terms for October 20 thru today, the 22nd. I didn't realize I had first done this way back on Oct. 11th.

dose
saving
prisoner
lucky
agent
sowing
struck
heaven
brie
curry
thief
tower
nighttime
provocative
gross
plague
styling
posing
chorus
craziness

I'm gonna hang with this awhile, as I have time. AT some point, I will need to type three or four of these goups together to see if any of them have overlap. What if this idea does have merit but I'm grouping the days together in a wrong way?

Next is for October 12th thru the 15th.

trek
dolphin
assortment
army
beginner
universe
triple
shrank
perception
potentially
drowning
crappy
chaser
tales
generous
escaping
july
robot
request
headache
punishment
tomahawk
pms
coincidence
Something.....about this idea is stuck with me. I can't discount it. Is it that when the bot runs obviously have great headlines, and connection to current dreams, it's that they don't connect with a ton of the terms? No! Not being negative about them. I mean that it only requires a few of the terms to have a major connection/revelation/headline. So......

after thinking about this minutes ago, I thought of what if.....what if the terms, the top three of a lot of runs go together, OR....what if the top two or three bot runs in just a couple of runs, go together for one headline? lastly...a tad redundant on this next question.

What if the top three or two words in several bot runs are going to fit together for one of our biggest headlines, like the next "9-11" event? Like...the more runs that fit together, just the top words...are dreams in a future event that has a longer wait, because it's one of our most major events of a year or decade? Obviously, lots of dreams that are current at any time are precognitive of events very close to the dreams/bot runs. But....a hunch of mine is that we also dream of events that are further into our future. I know a friend of mine does. (She has dreams many months that then fulfill, even has one that's a couple of years old, and knows the dream is "one of those" and maybe just two months at other times...before 911 she dreamed of the buildings blowing up, maybe even the planes, I forget. Told her physician and then once it happened, her doc wanted her to join a study at some university for just such things.)

So many ways this could work, and perhaps it won't but I won't know until I finally find the time, no...force the time to play with it "every which way," so to speak.

Sorry for the ramble two paragraphs ago. I think into the keyboard and the poor reader at times puts up with a messy ramble.

Sigh, I'll be back here as I can, to this idea in this thread. I just can't ignore the idea so there may very well be something to it.

Something I was working on for the DreamBlog. I mapped out the spikes in words before they came true on the 22nd of October. Here's a preview:

Basically, we have all different runs where these words/spikes came from, but they weren't necessarily the top spikers. However, there are other characteristics that we can look for. For one, notice how all these spikes pass above the "Noise level" averages and even proceed to it's all-time high.
Dang! and huge thanks. All but one took approximately two mos. of lower increase until they hit their crescendo. This is so fun to see an image of it.

Did Mike have a headline oh a week or so after his or its zenith?

Again, thank you Eagle! Mental candy, ain't it?! (grin)
No...Mike was the Canadian shooter! That came 3 weeks after his skyrocket, just like Barry took 3 weeks! Yes, this is exciting stuff (assuming we can start grabbing these pictures BEFORE they come true! Smile
3 weeks?! Ah, a number of wholeness, I like that number. Good to know. So I can keep in mind that even 3 weeks after a word skyrockets, can come its "showtime."

Yes, depending on what type of word it is, we're looking at either 2 days (the super huge surges that would also become the subject of the headline) to about 3 weeks if it's a person's proper name. Our data field isn't big enough yet to see any other trends. This science is still new, so we'll obviously be massaging those stats as we go...
rule of threes folks, it is consistent...
3 days 72 hours, 3 weeks, months years etc. Divisible by 3.
Eagle, 2 days to 3 weeks and I will assume, I hope not wrongly, that this science being new means that it doesn't necessitate for it to be a person's proper name for one, and that the super huge surges can be a person's name too, or anything under the sun.

Heck yeah about it being a new science! I'm not exaggerating when I say that I am literally thankful that I found this place and am getting to observe while y'all continue, eventually perfecting it, or at least become truly fluent in it.

Eagle, can I tire you of all of my questions? Seriously, I hope not. Mama used to say to me when I was in elementary school or younger, but not say it angrily or anything, "You could worry the warts off of a frog." Then I think she'd grin and answer yet another question.

How long ago did you get the bots and start doing the bot runs? I started here when I found your video explaining to your friends about what trouble it was to move to a new forum. Now, I'm curious as to how long you've had this website and of course how long on the bot runs.

Okay, before I do wear out my welcome...a last question tonight.
Do you have a bot that can do a run on a library of all of your bot run lists? to tabulate for you which words have come up the most, etc? Just a dream for the future, if you don't, in my elementary mind.

Combining the top terms *(in my fallible mind. I could use help including another term near the top of any dates, that someone notes or gets the vibe it should be included.)

For October 16 thru the 19th.

raft
yea
element
reverse
scanning
defies
captain
epic
assembly
greatest
solving
happier
gimme
hardly
kidding
escalating
excellent
confident
Japan
Top words for Bot Runs on October 24 thru 26 *(with plans to add tomorrow, October 27th Top Words, to this list)

Panda
Jelly
brave
nature
adjust
shelter
shotgun
afternoon
layer
Mary
bonus
hulk
meter
daddy
madness
sun (adding this because our sun had it's sixth? X-class flare today so I think it'll be a dream term again, soon)
searching
"Do you have a bot that can do a run on a library of all of your bot run lists?"

In essence, the DreamBot5 is what's doing this for us, although I don't yet have all the mechanics in place to read it properly. The only thing I'm making sure to do now is to simply get and store the data properly. In time, then, I'll eventually have a separate algorithm to better replicate reality, and the timing will all be handled with percentile probabilities. Hard to explain in short amount of time, but basically, we're keeping track of it, but not reading it just yet. Hope that makes some sense. Smile No, can't get tired of your excellent questions :0
Yes, that does makes sense, I got it. Very cool! See? I forget you have a fifth bot. I think when I first found you and started reading, there were only four.

(10-26-2014, 07:22 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: "Do you have a bot that can do a run on a library of all of your bot run lists?"

In essence, the DreamBot5 is what's doing this for us, although I don't yet have all the mechanics in place to read it properly. The only thing I'm making sure to do now is to simply get and store the data properly. In time, then, I'll eventually have a separate algorithm to better replicate reality, and the timing will all be handled with percentile probabilities. Hard to explain in short amount of time, but basically, we're keeping track of it, but not reading it just yet. Hope that makes some sense. Smile No, can't get tired of your excellent questions :0
I had forgotten about this thread.

As of right now, I don't think necessarily that the top words in several *simultaneous bot runs go together but it's becoming more and more evident that yes, bot runs go together especially the bigger the event will be. I may be saying this prematurely and will realize otherwise when it becomes clear.

For now, this thread belongs linked to the one I'm typing on now and may yet find time to come back here and play with more-current bot runs in their top groupings.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...56#pid4656