Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/15/14 Drag Bobby or Bobby in Drag?
Despite the fact that there was a lot of movement in the dreams, there doesn’t appear to be anything earth-shattering. A name made it close to Red Alert status: Bobby, but that could also be a bobby pin or other metaphoric symbols. Nonetheless, Bobby is now on our name tracker and will be hot on or around January 6, 2015.

All the cautionary words do seem to have a hurt-heal sort of tone. We’re dragging Bobby who is then disturbingly struck and then we expect some healing treatment.

Not excited about Mon (Monsanto) being “relieved”

In this new scoring system, when we get down into the 10’s and 20’s, I’m thinking these are more noise-level words based on their overall historical profile.

UP:
drag bobby season struck disturbing healing treatment stairway expect mon relieved action day force truck realizing comments  days helping imagine shoulder very pregnant over vivid brick bottle wrapped need interesting beer airport door 

DOWN:  child totally cool earth request agent sorry originally dry answer lucky improve wow question picking well sun test visit fri cheating dare dream dispute thanks
I somebody named Bobby a drag-racer and going to be struck in an accident?

Is someone struck with force going to injure their shoulder?
Found the headline for the top section of this run! Dec. 15 to Jan. 18, well for the headline, but UK mail online had it yesterday. Guess Hawaii avoided publicity till it was already an international story cuz they rely on tourism for the majority of their economy.

Sigh, this is really a bad story....Australian golfer....

Read this story and see that every, or all but one? bot run term is in the story...even stairway. Drag? I think they had to drag his body at some point to get it into, and then out of the car and dump him in a gutter. Aloooohaa, not.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/break...=288972161
Excellent sleuthing, Nanny!
Thanks, Sherriann~
Now, on to those other names that haven't yet fulfilled, or at least some of them haven't. Wink

(01-18-2015, 07:29 PM)Sherriann Wrote: Excellent sleuthing, Nanny!
(12-16-2014, 01:33 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Despite the fact that there was a lot of movement in the dreams, there doesn’t appear to be anything earth-shattering. A name made it close to Red Alert status: Bobby, but that could also be a bobby pin or other metaphoric symbols. Nonetheless, Bobby is now on our name tracker and will be hot on or around January 6, 2015.

All the cautionary words do seem to have a hurt-heal sort of tone. We’re dragging Bobby who is then disturbingly struck and then we expect some healing treatment.

Not excited about Mon (Monsanto) being “relieved”

In this new scoring system, when we get down into the 10’s and 20’s, I’m thinking these are more noise-level words based on their overall historical profile.

UP:
drag bobby season struck disturbing healing treatment stairway expect mon relieved action day force truck realizing comments  days helping imagine shoulder very pregnant over vivid brick bottle wrapped need interesting beer airport door 

DOWN:  child totally cool earth request agent sorry originally dry answer lucky improve wow question picking well sun test visit fri cheating dare dream dispute thanks

well Monsanto is very relieved as a vote which occurred early january in the EU will allow individual states to make their own decisions on GMO. that sounds like a good thing until you entertain the idea of divide and conquer. As a federal block the EU was strong on its ban on GMO's, however isn't it easier now to 'force' poorer countries like Spain to accept anything in return for cheaper food. As far as i know the 2 countries who want this are UK and Spain. them being opposites, UK strong and powerful will make its citizens do practically anything and the poorer nations held to ransom by their circumstances.

http://www.gmfreeme.org/what-todays-eu-v...ns-to-you/

I saw an article last week about this vote, on the guardian but now cannot retrieve it. So i don't vouch for above blogger but the info is in there to read and checked. God help us is all i can say, as the complexity of how this will pan out for consumers is unimaginable. parts of products being made in one place and the final product being sold in say greece or germany.
God help us, indeed because I just saw a headline maybe at www.drudgereport.com that said the FDA has now approved a GMO potato! I'm thinking a few curse words with this one. How dare they? but they more than dare.
Could the Bobby be Bobbi?

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/celeb...ub-n297596
That story appears to follow the lingo pretty well...

drag bobby season struck disturbing healing treatment stairway expect mon relieved action
What I find creepy is the fact that Whitney Houston kept having a nightmare that the George Washington bridge would collapse and she would drown in the river. And she ended up under water.

It was spooky to read about her daughter being found in a bathtub as well. They got her revived but if she does not get help, she may join her mother.
Cool that a particular group of bot run words can lend itself to two headlines. I'd never even considered this could happen. 7 of the words in that one group directly related to the Australian golfer that's having a hard time convincing folks of his suspect story.

(01-31-2015, 03:58 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: That story appears to follow the lingo pretty well...

drag bobby season struck disturbing healing treatment stairway expect mon relieved action
I got a hunch to have some fun with the bot runs that have clear hits, if and when I have time and look for more words in the headline stories that may fit the headline. Here's reference to a quote by the healing golfer, "He implored people to stop speculating."

Words on down in this bot run list that I believe fit are "realizing comments days helping imagine."

The news report linked here,

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/sport/go...2zlow.html
Twice wrote: "What I find creepy is the fact that Whitney Houston kept having a nightmare that the George Washington bridge would collapse and she would drown in the river. And she ended up under water.  It was spooky to read about her daughter being found in a bathtub as well. They got her revived but if she does not get help, she may join her mother."

She has joined her mother...

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/26/bobbi-kris...bby-brown/
Thanks Eagle.
I actually predicted her death in July.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...8#pid16798
(07-26-2015, 09:57 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Twice wrote: "What I find creepy is the fact that Whitney Houston kept having a nightmare that the George Washington bridge would collapse and she would drown in the river. And she ended up under water.  It was spooky to read about her daughter being found in a bathtub as well. They got her revived but if she does not get help, she may join her mother."

She has joined her mother...

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/26/bobbi-kris...bby-brown/

Yes, she has and may she rest in peace with her mother.