Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September
Star 
Around June 15, 2015: A young version of my mom showed up making the flapping half fisted gesture she usually makes when she is trying to get a point across. She said, “He’s going to leave her (here?) in September.”

Intent: What, if anything, of importance will occur near the end of September?

Night of June 27/28: I’m stopped on the highway in a town called Holdfast. There are country stores along the highway. I am out of my vehicle standing in the middle of the highway, arms spread, pointing in both directions. I ask a man in a brown jacket, “In what direction should I be going?” His answer is, “North”.

Night of June 28/29: Someone is manipulating the Facebook Pet Rescue game while I am playing it. // A group of women are meeting to determine who is going to arrange the funeral. // I receive a letter from the power company indicating that they can’t provide me with a thermostat for $50.00. // My oldest son is walking away from our cottage carrying the last sheet of drywall. // I am awakening from a deep rash.

Night of July 18/19, 2015:  I found myself trying to escape an ever changing undulating spongy landscape of park and city center buildings where walking and even crawling was nearly impossible.  Occasionally I would see a part of the landscape that looked solid and would try to move in that direction. The solidness didn’t last long. In the peripheral was a pointy nosed villain something like Gru from the movie Despicable Me, who was responsible for the chaos.
Many Christians are looking for the Rapture of the Church this fall, prior to the beginning of the seven year Tribulation cycle. I count myself among them. There are significant dates throughout September on the prophetic calendar, which coincide with political and external events, such as the Pope speaking to the US Congress and the UN, where many predict his speeches will be all focused on a one world government and religion. Lindsey Williams has also stated that the Elite are actively waiting for a "supernatural" event this fall to help them usher in the NWO. Since the NWO is a Satanic creation, it can only come with the Church gone.
Thanks watcher. I'm actually not opposed to humans reorganizing into a governance that are less parasitic and drastically lower on conflict. Thus, on the surface I am not opposed to the concept of a single government, BUT I am opposed to a one world dictatorship, which is what this NWO business is looking like. In fact, I think I would rather see what a one world anarchy would look like. I have a feeling that we've been brainwashed into believing that a government is absolutely required to serve as a security force, policing force, negotiator of last resort, etc. I don't buy into that garbage. In fact, I think government might actually more akin to a cancer that, over the last millennium, has only degraded human consciousness to barbaric levels. I really think that humans have a much higher capacity for living harmoneously.
Here's a consolidated list of potential events projected for September 2015

http://investmentwatchblog.com/september...hat-month/

As for the talented Sherriann and her dreams, I notice a couple of words that really stand out and definitely relate to the aforementioned list.

1. Holdfast (i.e., hold fast, meaning 'remain tightly secured')
2. Chaos (from third dream)
Here are some more.... some the same.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archive...-september
Here is a related article.  I am not a christian but according to this article it doesn't matter.

http://www.nesaranews.blogspot.com/2015/...storm.html
the first pic in the article of the clouds was in a dream i had a few years ago. the exact pic as in my dream. the article really hit home for me. and no it does not matter if you are not a christian. God has many faces and many religions He has passed on to the world. we have been given many paths to choose from if we wish to find God. what is in your heart matters. thanks for sharing it.
(07-29-2015, 08:54 AM)kate gessner Wrote: the first pic in the article of the clouds was in a dream i had a few years ago. the exact pic as in my dream. the article really hit home for me. and no it does not matter if you are not a christian. God has many faces and many religions He has passed on to the world. we have been given many paths to choose from if we wish to find God. what is in your heart matters. thanks for sharing it.

Thanks Kate,
I have been contacted several times in this lifetime.  I had to grow up like everyone else but the concept of religion to me is just another cog in the matrix.   I agree it doesn't matter how you are aligned, just that you are.  My issue stems with many of the internet predictions that source the bible.  I am hoping for a turnaround but so far zero predictions have come true;  internet, bible, prophecy.
Astrologically speaking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX-Ax3V0...e=youtu.be
Dream #1: When your Mom said “He’s going to leave her (here?) in September.”

This could be referring to God letting go of America for a period of time, (the tribulation period) because she has left him.

Dream #2. Stopped on the highway in a town called Holdfast.

The highway could represent your journey in life. Seeing or being aware of the town's name being "Holdfast" sounds like a message for you to 'endure to the end,' and 'hold fast to God' on this journey. Perhaps a location North of where you are, will be a safer place to be in the future.

Dream #4. That spongy landscape where walking and crawling was near impossible.

The description of that sensation you felt and what you experienced, really resembles a strong earthquake where the ground feels like jello wiggling up and down, or side to side.. every which way. I've experienced a good degree of that sensation in an earthquake a few months back. The bible says the Earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard.

The pointy nosed villain in your dream who was responsible for this, could represent the devil being given power to cause havoc on earth during the tribulation.
Interesting point about how an earthquake feels. I've never experienced even a tiny one, thank goodness.
This morning in prayer I asked about any major event happening In September. All I saw was a date, September 23rd. Sure will be interesting to see what of it all.
This is my draw for near the end of September:

[Image: DSC01115.JPG]
I don't know anything about tarot cards. I did look at those you pictured here and I don't like some of them.
Sherriann, can you pull out any headlines from that draw?
Sherriann, can you tell us what the cards represent and then tell us what those cards falling in that pattern mean?
I just moved to Alaska.  Sure enough they happen all the time, the southwestern tip has lots of volcanoes.   I felt a 5.1 and a 6.3 magnitude a couple hundred miles away. The bigger they are the longer they last.  Makes you feel small, if you are near a 5.5 or bigger you will be shook up.  

(07-30-2015, 07:57 AM)Sherriann Wrote: Interesting point about how an earthquake feels. I've never experienced even a tiny one, thank goodness.
The draw wasn't meant to be a path. The question to the cards was a reveal of possible scenarios near the end of September.

The Tower indicates there will be an event associated with the following card that involves the Sun, an open book, crossed keys and a vial. It's the beginning of things to come. There are three noteworthy undertows having to do with health/medical experimentation/or something let loose (vial) where there will be a female involved or potentially something that would affect wealth, frustrated empowerment (crossed keys), which could take a number of forms and a devil inspired emotional upset that creates a disconnect more along the lines of the devil lighting the room/a wake-up call (open book). The Sun is there to light the path.

The energies of whatever the event will be aren't fully developed as though being kept in check. This draw feels more like a peek at what may come as opposed to anything definitive.

I don't see a cataclysm or anything world ending - nothing majorly physical. Mind you, that could turn on a dime.

Sorry, no headlines.....

I just went to check the August 2 BotRun and it appears dreamers are in lock step with the draw. Interesting.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ly-Kicking
THANK YOU, Sherriann! Those details do seem very commensurate with some of our latest linguistics. As for new beginnings, I already have a lame one....October 1st begins the new fiscal year (yawn). I really hope that's not the only new beginning we see. Ready for something big.

Also, your comment, "The energies of whatever the event will be aren't fully developed as though being kept in check" ....this matches perfectly with David Wilcock's whistleblower who says the golden spheres are there to tame the energies bombarding Earth. Strangely similar content.

Once again, thank you for breaking this down for us.
" There are three noteworthy undertows having to do with health/medical experimentation/or something let loose (vial) where there will be a female involved or potentially something that would affect wealth, frustrated empowerment (crossed keys), which could take a number of forms and a devil inspired emotional upset that creates a disconnect more along the lines of the devil lighting the room/a wake-up call (open book). "

see what is happening with planned parenthood!
health? medical experimentation?
something let loose = videos
leaders of pp trying to control or stop release of said videos.
exposure is definitely affecting their power and wealth
supporters dropping them, House voting to no longer fund them.
has/will cause serious emotional upset
PP is a devil inspired eugenics program that people have been denying

I am very sure there is more to come.
Maybe more people will wake up and see the truth